- Chapter 11 -

"Do you believe destiny exists?"

You laid back as you set up the TV, listening to the popcorn being microwaved in the background. You sent Oikawa your address about an hour ago, and he's expected to come in 10 minutes.

The sound of popcorn stopped, and so you went to go pour the bag into a bowl. Just as you were going to fill waters, you heard the doorbell ring, you went to answer it and found Oikawa standing there in what looked like casual pajamas. You reached for your phone to check the time. It read "7:56pm" you looked at him with a joking grin.

"You're 4 minutes too early, but I suppose I'll let you in this once." You said, moving so he could walk in. He rolled his eyes playfully as he walked through.

"Say (N/N)-chan, are your parents home." He sent a teasing smirk, wriggling his eyebrows. You turned your head, ignoring his question heading towards the question.

"(N/N)-chan! Answer meeee!" He whined, following you around, you opened your fridge, to look at the drinks.

"Yes, they're in their room watching (Favorite Animated Movie) too, they're already about 30 minutes in. What do you want to drink?" You asked, closing the fridge a bit to look at him, he put a finger on his chin signaling he's thinking.

"Hmm, do you have lemonade?" He asked, tilting his head slightly, you turned back to the fridge, checking.

"Yeah, but lemonade with popcorn?" You asked, questioning his choice, pulling the lemonade out of the fridge to pour it into a cup. He nodded his head quickly.

"Mhm, don't act like it's weird! Also, I haven't seen you in so long! I miss youuuu!" Oikawa whined hugging your back as you poured his lemonade. Annoyed, you pushed him off, causing him to pout and whine more.

"My parents know you're here, but if you continue whining they'll probably kick you out." You said, walking over to your living room to place the waters down on your (coffee table/tray). Oikawa finally shut up, not wanting to leave after just arriving, but he continued to pout.

"Plus, it's only been a week 'n a half." You added, settling on your couch, patting the seat beside you signaling Oikawa to sit down beside you. He happily accepted, and sat down with his knees up beside you. You then started movie, getting comfortable.

---

Already almost halfway through the movie, and Oikawa would not stop commenting, and you yourself couldn't either. You didn't mean to talk during the movie, but with Oikawa doing it, you couldn't help, but do it too. Even though you've already seen this a couple times, you couldn't help, but yell at the characters when they did something stupid, or something they shouldn't have.

During a transition you paused the movie, getting up and stretching, later grabbing your cup to refill it.

"You want more lemonade?" You asked, turning to Oikawa. He nodded his head, getting up to fill it with you. You smiled at the thought of him following you even though he didn't have to.