- Chapter 19 -

"Do you believe it's finally happening? I'm going on a date!"

Today was different, weirdly different. It became a routine for Shimizu to come to pick you up from your classroom to eat at the gym, and sometimes Yachi would be there as well. Yet, instead she texted you to meet both of them at the gym, but you didn't think much of it.

...

SHIMMY💃ZOO🐒

Please meet me

And Hitoka at

The gym, I can't

Make it to the

Classroom.

...

So you simply made your way down the stairs of the school building, and headed towards the gym, on your own. Opening the gym door, you were greeted with Yachi, Shimizu was no where to be found.

"A-ah! (Y/N)-senpai, Kiyoko-senpai wanted to speak with you...!" Yachi stuttered, but you didn't notice. Something was very different about today, Shimizu had Yachi ask to talk to you instead of doing it herself.

"Oh, okay, thanks Yacchan. Where is she exactly?" You asked, tilting your head a bit. Yachi simply pointed to the gym exit door, found across the gym. You nodded and made your way to the door. Reaching the door, you waved to Yachi, and went through.

"Good luck (Y/N)-senpai..." Yachi whispered after you left the gym.

---

"(Y/N)." You heard Shimizu say while you closed the exit door. You turned to her, wondering what in the word she had to say.

"What exactly happened on Friday, Sugawara told me about the texts." She said, showing you the series of texts on her phone, yet the texts confused you completely, making you furrow your eyebrows in complete confusion.

...

Sugawara💤

Kiyoko, I need help

I really messed up.

Shimizu Y.🌹

What's the problem?

Sugawara💤

I told (Y/N) that

We should just Stay

Friends- Or- well

Something of the sorts..

Uh Here let me show you

Our conversation

[Image]

Shimizu Y.🌹

Well, why did you