- Chapter 5 -

"Do you believe we'll win?"

You leaned on Daichi's shoulder watching Tanaka teach the first years some-sort of pose, who knows why and what good it'll do?

"You two and Tanaka had a lot to do with this, didn't you?" Daichi asked, you jumped up from shock as Suga tried to defend all three of you.

"EhH? No, not really!" Sugawara said startled, Daichi thanked us for helping it all turn out okay. I smiled as I watched Sugawara and Shimizu pat his shoulders saying something along the lines of "Good work!"

You simply laughed at the actions, continuing whatever conversation you were having before. Until, you heard the gym door open. Everyone turned their heads to see, your uncle!

"We've got a gig! We've got a gig!... A practice game!" He said out of breath, you turned your body so you would face him.

"Our opponent is one of the top four schools in the prefecture, Aoba Johsai!" He said, getting up and walking towards us.

"Seijoh!?" Sugawara questioned, you heard words of complaint and excitement around you. Takeda went towards Hinata and Kageyama to talk.

You, Daichi, Shimizu, and Sugawara went over to your uncle when it you assumed they were done talking.

"Sensei..?" Daichi questioned, but Takeda beat him with a response

"I went all over the place asking for a practice game, but no one would give me the time of day." Takeda started,

"Sir how did you get a game with a powerhouse such as Seijoh?" Sugawara asked.

"Did you go bowing on your hands and knees again?" Daichi questioned, your uncle would do this quite frequent. You would never say it, but he can be very desperate at times. Which made you question it too. You popped your head behind Sugawara's shoulder waiting for a response.

"No, not at all! I'm good at begging, but this time I didn't have to!" He said with a smile. You let out a air you didn't even know you were holding in until then.

"Oh, but there is one condition!" He said, lifting his paper to read whatever he wrote on it. You lifted your head to listen, waiting to know.

"They want Kageyama as our setter the entire game."

You were silent, you felt as if your heart stopped beating. You were sad, no. You were angry, yet, you weren't sure why. You blinked a bit, realizing it all. Letting out a long, but silent breath and looking up to see Tanaka looking as if he was almost threatening Takeda without meaning to.

"It's all good" you turned your head to see the owner of the voice, Sugawara.

"We don't get a chance like this all the time!" He said, you were confused how he didn't come off at least a bit frustrated about the situation, Tanaka asked if he was sure, a question you had yourself.