- Chapter 14 -

"Do you believe that all it took was Oikawa-san?"

You stood there in absolute shock, blinking your eyes rapidly, checking if you were reading the score board correctly.

33|3|31

Karasuno lost.

You put a hand over your mouth, covering your gaping mouth. You watched as your team laid on the floor in defeat, as Aoba Johsai celebrated with pride. Remembering the "deal" you made, you turned your head slightly watching Sugawara and the others coming over to thank everyone for coming. The past couple years you experienced the feeling of loosing often, but never have you seen Sugawara look so disappointed.

You quickly made your way downstairs, going to meet up with your team, on the way, you ended up getting a text.

...

Oinkawa🐽✨

(N/N)-chan! Sorry

you lost! :( I can't

Talk long sense

I have my next

Match real soon!!

(Y/N)

It's fine Oikawa,

Don't apologise for

Winning, you didn't

Do anything wrong.

Oinkawa🐽✨

Thanks (N/N)-chan!!

I look forward to

our date later :))

(Y/N)

Yeah yeah, go

Get ready for

Your match now.

Oinkawa🐽✨

Right, Iwa-chan

Might scold me!

Bye bye (N/N)!

...

You closed your phone, sighing along the way, continuing your walk again until meeting up with almost everyone. Hinata and Kageyama seemed to be missing, you saw your uncle walking off in the distance, you assumed that he was going to look for them.

Sugawara made his way to you, motioning to go around the corner for you two to talk, you complied and followed him there.

"Hey (Y/N), I'm sorry... I'm not sure if you were looking forward to it as much as I was." Sugawara said, giving off a sympathetic smile, with a hand behind his head.