- Chapter 20 -

"Do you believe things are finally back to normal with us?"

You were getting ready for your official date with Sugawara, you two were leaving to the park at 5:00, it was currently 4:30. You just had to pick an outfit, when you finally finished up, you took your picnic basket, and went outside.

Walking to Sugawara's house, you got a text from Shimizu, so you of course turned on your phone to see what she said.

...

SHIMMY💃ZOO🐒

Goodluck on your date
(N/N), I hope it goes

Well! 💖

(Y/N)

Thank you Shimizuuuuu!

I'm super excited!

Heading over to Suga's

Right noww!

SHIMMY💃ZOO🐒

Once again, goodluck

Now go on with your

Date.

...

You smiled at your texts, turning off your phone afterwards and continuing your walk to Sugawara's house. Arriving at his house, you knocked on the door, only to be greeted by a familiar child.

"Who's there? OH! Hi (N/N)-Senpai! KŌSHI!" Sugawara Kōshi's younger brother, Sugawara Kashe, called out. Kōshi ended up running up over to the door, wearing jeans, a white shirt, and a long beige overcoat. He smiled seeing your face, he looked down at Kashe soon afterwards.

"Thanks Kashe, I'll help you with your homework when I see you later." Kōshi said, moving out the door, waving to his younger brother.

"Okay, thanks! Good lucky (N/N), Kōshi! Don't mess up again!" Kashe yelled while waving as the both of you headed into Kōshi's car, you laughing by his side.

"It's not funny." Sugawara pouted, you just shook your head with a smile, laying back, enjoying the ride.

---

Both you and Sugawara walked around the public park, looking for a nice picnic spot. Not many people were out at the moment, so there was a nice variety of picnic spots. The two of you casually walked down the park path, looking right to left, observing the possible spots, until being satisfied by one.

This spot was near the park gate, surrounded by a variety of different flowers. Shimizu was right, today is a great day for going out, with clear skies, cool air, and lively animals around, everything just seemed so natural and beautiful.

"Oh wow," You said, settling down in your spot, with the picnic blanket already laid out. Sugawara looked around as well, amazed by the beauty of nature.