- Chapter 25 -

"Do you believe this? This is an outrage!"

You woke up at 9am, pretty tired after studying the night before, and hanging out with Sugawara. It took you a bit to realize, but eventually you remembered you were meeting up with your friends to celebrate New Years.

So you quickly made your way out of bed, putting on clothing that fit the snowy weather, rushing outside to hopefully get to your meeting spot in time. While speedwalking, you checked your phone getting several notifications from several people.

...

💖Kōshi💖

(N/N) WAKE UP!!

WE HAVE TO GO TO THE SHRINE!

(N/N)!!!!

UHDIUHWIAHFIU I'M SORRY BUT

I'M GOING ON AHEAD, DON'T BE

LATE!! I'LL GET YOU SOMETHING

AS A SORRY GIFT! 💞💞

-

SHIMMY💃ZOO🐒

(N/N), Sugawara

told me to text you.

Wake up.

-

ASAHII🍺🤩

(N/N)-chan, Suga

Told me to try to

Get you up- (N/N)-chan?

HELLO?

-

Daichi⚰️😎

(Y/NNNNN),

Suga wont stop

Nagging Asahi to

Text you, hurry up.

...

You dead panned at all the messages, quite concerned with Asahi at this point, so you hurried up, and eventually got some-where close to the area. You looked around at the staircase, searching for the group.

"(N/N)-CHAN!!" You heard your name being called, so you turned your head, following the voice, until landing your eyes on Sugawara waving towards you with two arms. You smiled at the sight, walking over to the group.

"Ah, thank gosh... Suga was shaking me pestering me to text you even though I already have..." Asahi sighed with a smile of relief, Daichi shook his head with a laugh, patting your shoulder as a hello. You headed over to greet Shimizu with a smile.

"Happy New Year (N/N)." She said, you thanked her, saying the same thing. Not shortly after, you all head up the stairs towards the shrine.

Along the way, Sugawara was going on, joking about this being "the first time doing a first shrine visit of the year together" or something of the sorts. You smiled at his weird joke, despite him not being able to see it sense you were behind him.