22

AKAASHI COULDN'T SLEEP PROPERLY last night. Series of unfortunate dreams kept visiting him in his sleep, in the end he looked so tired at work and worn out. It even looks like he didn't actually sleep, Bokuto was obviously worried but Akaashi just said that he didn't had a proper sleep. Which is true, but he didn't stated the definite reason to Bokuto.

Akaashi entered the café, he talked about in the mail he sent to Kenma. It's already lunch time, and time for him to talk with Kenma. He convinced Bokuto about them not eating together and thankfully, Bokuto wasn't against about it.

When Akaashi was already inside, he looked around the area to look for a familiar hair color and saw Kenma sitting on a table for two with his head down. Probably playing something.

Akaashi sat across Kenma and Kenma raised his head to meet Akaashi's tired eyes.

"You okay?" Kenma asks.

Akaashi nodded, "Yeah, just didn't get enough sleep."

"Mhm..I see, you want to order first?"

Akaashi nodded once again, "I guess. I'll be back."

Akaashi ordered a cup of coffee and a pastry, he's not in the mood to eat an entire meal. Ever since what happened last night, Akaashi can't remain calm and kept losing his focus. But he thinks, it's a normal reaction upon knowing about the people related to Inoue.

It's nerve wrecking.

Akaashi went back to his seat and noticed Kenma eating an apple pie.

"What do you want to talk about?" Kenma directly asked.

Akaashi relaxed himself, "Yesterday, I had a dream of us talking. The setting was, I think it's a park. Since the both of us are sitting on a swing." Akaashi tried his best to describe everything.

"It's around winter too, since you were wearing thick coats.." Akaashi added.

"What were we talking about?" Kenma asked, curiously.

"About me going out with someone, and you asking on how I would tell the villain about it? And me mocking you for your feelings for Kuroo-san.." Akaashi said, straightforwardly.

Kenma chuckled a bit, "Ah..yeah, that happened before.."

Akaashi's eyes widened when Kenma said those words, "Really? Can you tell me? Who's the person you were pertaining to as a villain?"

"Why?"

"I don't want to accuse someone wrong, I want to know who is it. And who is it that I dated before.."

Kenma became serious and averted his eyes from Akaashi a bit, "Who..you say?"

"Aren't you going to question what's our relationship before?" Kenma asked, and turned his attention to his apple pie.

Akaashi smiled a bit, "We were friends before right? And I guess we told a lot of things about each other before too.."

Kenma clicked his tongue, "Well yeah, I guess. We were like that before, but are you sure about digging the past? Aren't you satisfied on what's happening to your life right now?"

"There's no way I'll be satisfied, I can't freely love Bokuto the way I want if there's someone on our way. I don't want to worry about Bokuto, I don't want him in danger and sooner or later, I know Inoue will bring that to us."

Kenma tsked, "Report him to the police then. Bokuto's a very famous person right now, he can't be harmed in any way. If ever Inoue, threatened you then just report it."