45

AKAASHI STARED AT THE photos that he took for today's photo shoot. A smile appeared on his face when he saw how good Bokuto look in these photos.

Bokuto is amazing. He's great as a person, and Akaashi is so thankful that he have Bokuto by his side, and he's sure that Bokuto is also thankful that Akaashi is at his side. They have each other.

Akaashi heard a knock on the door and his body instantly turned to that direction and he can See Bokuto leaning against the door with a cup of coffee in his hands.

"Coffee?"

Akaashi nods, "Thank you."

"You're editing?" Bokuto asked and sat beside Akaashi, using the other swivel chair.

"I'm almost done."

Bokuto smiled, "Why are you the one editing anyway? You're not the editor."

"Oh..about that, the head photographer told me to take over today's editing since the editor is currently at leave."

"How about you? The shoot is over?" Akaashi asked Bokuto, not even moving his eyes away from the monitor.

"Yeah. It ended normally, I'm glad my schedule's not that packed anymore." Bokuto was relieved that he can now spend more time with Akaashi.

"When we will be heading out to meet Inoue?" Akaashi asked, they're going to meet with Inoue today. To end things.

They have already decided about this and they already talked with Inoue about this matter, thank fully, with the help of Yukie..he agreed to meet up with them.

But, both Akaashi and Bokuto is not expecting any cooperation with Inoue at all. Since, he's really complicated to begin with and they did not really know how to understand him.

"We're going to have dinner with him, that's what Yukie said."

Akaashi smiled bitterly, it hurts him to think that he's going to cut off one of his closest friends before, but he can't do anything about it.

As much as he wanted Inoue to be part of his life, it seems like Inoue doesn't even try to be part of it anymore. He's just ruining everything.

After work, both Akaashi and Bokuto bid goodbye to their Co-workers and is now heading to the restaurant where they are going to meet Inoue.

Bokuto is driving the car while Akaashi was looking outside the car's window, thinking deeply.

"Keiji, are you okay?" Bokuto asks.

Akaashi glanced at Bokuto, "I am. I'm quite anxious on what's going to happen later."

"Don't worry, Yukie already told us that the place is safe and Inoue won't do something against us."

Akaashi is not thinking about what will Inoue do, he's thinking about what happened to him for him to end up like this. He was never like this before, or is he already like this but Inoue did not show it to him?

Inoue has always been so secretive with his personal life, that Akaashi don't actually know a single information about it. But Inoue knows everything about Akaashi, because Akaashi always tell stories to him before.

Upon arriving at the place, Bokuto held Akaashi's shoulder while walking inside.

Thank fully, the whole place is reserved for them so they don't have to worry about the public.

"I hope everything will be okay.." Akaashi stated.

Bokuto smiled at him, "Let's hope for that."