35

"SHIROFUKU-SAN WE'VE BEEN WAITING for you." Just by hearing that Akaashi already knew who just arrived at the set, Akaashi rolled his eyes.

Photographers should be earlier than the models right? Since they'll be inspecting the whole set if everything is in their places.

Akaashi did not even bother looking at Inoue's direction and stayed quiet while sitting on one of the plastic chairs, positioned not so far  from the set.

"Sorry, I'm late.." Inoue apologizes to the one who's sponsoring the shoot.

"It's fine! No worries!"

Akaashi remained calm and just watched Bokuto talk with Yuko, probably explaining to him what he is going to do for today's shoot.

Inoue's eyes roamed around the set and his brows instantly twitched when he saw Bokuto, and not so far from Bokuto's position is Akaashi who's staring at his partner.

When Bokuto was done talking to Yuko he quickly approached Akaashi who's smiling at him.

"My hair looks awesome, right?" Bokuto asked Akaashi and sat right next to him.

Akaashi nodded, "They do. You look amazing."

"Do you want to hang out after this? We should go on a date!" Bokuto suggests while looking at Akaashi with a bright smile in his face.

Akaashi smiled at Bokuto and nodded, "Sure. But I have something to tell you.."

Bokuto stayed attentive, "Hmm? What is it?"

Akaashi first looked around to make sure nobody is hearing what he's going to say and when he met Inoue's eyes who's looking at them intently, Akaashi just felt furious.

Akaashi glanced at Bokuto again and smiled.

"Inoue is here, he's going to be the main photographer for this shoot. I'm sure he's going to do or say something to you, don't pay so much attention to it. Okay?" Akaashi reminds Bokuto.

Bokuto also looked around then saw Inoue's figure from afar.

He looked back at Akaashi, "Okay. But will you be okay?"

"Yes. Don't worry about me, I will be here watching you." Akaashi said and smiled.

Bokuto nods, "I'll ask Yuko to accompany you here. Is it okay?"

"I'm fine with that, if that will make you less anxious." Akaashi said.

Akaashi smiled at Bokuto. "How about you? Will you be okay?"

Bokuto nodded at Akaashi, "Of course. You don't have to worry about me."

Bokuto suddenly had the urge to kiss Akaashi but he prevented himself from doing so, he can't let the public see them being affectionate with each other. That will start another rumor, and might harm not just Bokuto's career but also Akaashi's.

Akaashi laughed a bit when he saw Bokuto's obvious face, "What? You want to kiss?"

Bokuto's face flushed with Akaashi's statement, but nodded slowly. "Yeah." He answered in a small voice.

Akaashi can't help but to chuckle because of how adorable Bokuto is, "Later?"

Bokuto laughs, "Later then."

Yuko approached Bokuto and bowed a little to Akaashi before saying anything, "Bokuto we will be starting now.."

"Yeah okay.."

Bokuto stood up and pats Akaashi's head before turning to Yuko's direction, "Can you accompany Akaashi until the shoot ends?"

Yuko glanced at Akaashi then back to Bokuto, "Uh yeah I can do that, but why?"