09

BOKUTO WAS SOBERED UP as he drive his car with Akaashi sitting in the shotgun seat. He did not expect Akaashi would ask him to ditch Oikawa's party with him. Bokuto already informed Kuroo and so is Akaashi informed Konoha and left him his car's key.

"So where are we heading?" Akaashi asked and glanced at Bokuto whose attention is focused on the road.

"Somewhere far, but has delicious food." Bokuto laughed and glanced at the digital clock displayed on the navigation. "It's almost midnight, we can just grabbed something for us to sober up."

Akaashi nods. "Hmm sure, I'm feeling tipsy."

"Good thing, Kuroo stopped me from drinking already or else I'll be wasted by now." Bokuto joked.

Akaashi went silent after that and just relaxed himself while Bokuto is telling him about himself again. Akaashi is now calmer than earlier, now he's with Bokuto.

When he's still in the venue Akaashi just wanted to go home because he's really bored, Konoha obviously wanted to break away from him but Akaashi doesn't want to be left alone in that party. That would be so lonely.

Should he thank Konoha then? For calling out Bokuto?

Akaashi looked at Bokuto, who's focused on the road while smiling to himself.

"Your hair is up tonight, Bokuto." Akaashi randomly said what he noticed.

"Oh? You noticed? Hehe.." Bokuto asked.

Akaashi nodded. "Yeah, your hair is always down when we're both inside the gym. Though in photos, I always see your hair up.."

Bokuto laughed. "I looked better when my hair is up! Right? Akaashi?"

Akaashi chuckled a bit, because of Bokuto's enthusiasm even at night. "No, you look better with your hair down."

Bokuto instantly pouted. "Kuroo said me with my hair up is better than down." He mumbles.

Though Akaashi was just messing with Bokuto, Akaashi can't help but to continue because of Bokuto's cuteness.

Akaashi's little smile disappeared when he just realized he thought of Bokuto being cute. Ah...what the hell?

"Yeah, you with your hair up looks better. I was just messing with you, Bokuto." Akaashi says.

"Hmm? I always style my hair up since high school. I really think it's cool." Bokuto told Akaashi.

Akaashi took a deep breath and looked at the different direction, trying to avoid looking at Bokuto's face and expressions.

"I see, are you famous in your high school years too?" Akaashi randomly asked.

"I was! I am one of the top aces before you know! So I was pretty famous before, in terms of volleyball." Bokuto proudly said.

"That's nice, being popular is already in you since then Bokuto." Akaashi complimented Bokuto, but he's actually trying to avoid Bokuto asking questions about his personal information.

"And Kuroo and I has always been together too! Since then!" Bokuto added.

Akaashi smiled because of that and went quiet afterwards. The whole ride for Akaashi was calming and relaxing, Bokuto didn't said anything after that and he didn't asked questions regarding Akaashi's private life also.

Akaashi thought that would make feel relieved but it's the opposite. He's currently wondering why Bokuto isn't interested in asking questions about him anymore, they've been together since earlier but Bokuto didn't bought up even one question to ask to Akaashi.