33| Angelic Voice

"Oh, Mufy you are back" Zara said stammering and got down from Ammar.

"Yes I'm back" Mufida said and left for her room with no sign of lark on her face.

"I'm sorry for that my Zara" Ammar said and got up from his laying position.

"It's okay" Zara said.

They chitchat a little before he left.

"What just happened Zara, i came back and met the two of you in that position , what just got into your head Zara" Mufidah yelled.

"Hey calm down please , we didn't do anything we were just playing hide and seek when i fell on him mistakenly" Zara said removing her veil.

"Really Zara, you two were about to kiss each other , Yuck!"  Mufidah said.

"But thank God we didn't, will you just calm down please Mufy , I mistakenly fell on him it wasn't intentional" Zara said.

"Hm , okay then but never get so close to him you know there's nothing shaytan can't do" Mufida said.

"What, Im not crazy Mufy , I won't In sha Allah, now what did you bought for us" Zara said and sat next to Mufidah on the bed.

"Nothing much, is just some sugary stuff and our textbooks" Mufidah said, just in Mufidah's phone vibrate, she checked and saw it was her boyfriend, Ya Faruk , Zara's brother.

A smile crept up on her lips immediately, she picked the phone and left the room.

Zarah laughed before saying, "Ke kika sani , that's your problem Ya Faruk i've caught you".

——

"Sofy, please tell us what's wrong with you" Zara and Mufidah asked at thesame time.

"You guys are so funny, i already told you nothing is wrong with me" Sofy said and smiled , but they didn't miss the glints of tears on her eyes.

"You are lying Safiyyah , you better tell us what's wrong with you right this moment" Mufidah sternly said.

"You two have to listen to me, there is nothing really wrong with me" Sofy said.

"It's okay if you are not ready to let us in , but you have to know that anytime you are ready we will be here for you" Zara said squeezing her hand in assurance.

"In sha Allah, thank you Zara." Sofy said and hugged the both of them.

"It's okay baby girl, now cheer up , let's go to the class or else we miss our lecture" Mufidah said and together they make their way to the class.

———
"Yes Maama , we are about to board, i will talk to you later" Faisal said.

"Okay son , Allah yare jam, may God bring you home for me safely" Hajiya Aisha prayed.

"Ameen, Maamah" He said and ended the call, he buckled on his seat belt and the plane took off.

He prays he forgets everything when he arrives in Nigeria.

———

"Father , i will follow you to Kano please, it's been a while since I visited Aunt Aisha and Adda Nafy" Hanifah said to her father when they were having dinner.

"Suree my Hani" Senator Ahmad said,

"I will also follow you Father" Dinah said,

"Okay then, you all should pack your bag" Senator Ahmad said.