19| Goodbye Nigeria, Hello London

It's been one week since my last encounter with Zara. Her words are still torturing me. I really miss her my eyes yearn to see her beautiful face , my ears yearn to hear her sweet angelic voice , my heart still yearn for her love. I miss all of the moments we spent together.

I really miss her but I can't just overlook what she did to me . She cheated me I've never thought for once in my life that Zara would ever do something like that.

I badly wants to believe her , I want to believe what she told me but the pictures and the video I just can't.

We were all seated in the parlor when we heard a Salam.

"Wa alaykumusalam" We answered, It was the maid Hafsatou.

"Hajiya some men just came they said I should ask for permission if they could come in" She said to Maamah.

"Who are they , do you know them" Maamah asked.

"No Hajiya" She answered.

"Let them in" Abbie said.

"Okay Alhaji" She answered and left the parlour.

Few minutes later four hefty men came in with boxes in their hands. I immediately recognized the boxes they are the ones sent to Zara's house as lefe.

"Where are you people from" Abbie asked.

"We were sent here from Alhaji Umar Faruk Galadanchi's residence" They explained.

"Aisha what for" Abbie asked.

"Oh the Lefe they sent it back" She answered.

"We shall take our leave now" The men kept the boxes and left.

"Okay" Khadijah answered.

So this is it everything is now over. Zara does not want anything to do with me . God I don't know what am even feeling.

I'm not happy on the contrary I'm sad. But why would I even be sad she caused it all.

The parlour suddenly became quiet untill when Maesha broke the silence.

"Abbie why is Aunt Zara not here she's supposed to be here right why did Yaya didn't marry her,  I heard some people saying that he called off the wedding on the wedding day is it true? and why are this boxes here aren't they for her" she said pouting.

Everybody became tongue tied with no answer to come up with.

"Ohh my dear Maesha come here" Abbie said to her, she moved and sat on Abbie's lap.

"You see my dear , your Aunt Zara is sick but she would come back as soon as she recovers okay" He said.

"Okay Abbie but why are the boxes sent back to us aren't they hers" She asked.

"Yes she would soon be moving with us so that's why the boxes are here" he said.

"Yayy I'm soo happy but I heard Adda Feenah saying that Yaya would soon marry Adda Dinah" She said looking at Feenah and Dinah.

"Maesha go to your room and do your assignments stop asking questions" Maamah said.

"But Maa......"I said go to your room you are too small to be asking unnecessary questions" She sternly said.

"Okay " Maesha pouted and left the living room.

I glanced at the boxes before standing up and left the parlour. Zara why.

——-

"Aisha is it true you are arranging Faisal's marriage" Alhaji Abdulmanaf asked his wife.

"Yes I think it is the right thing to do since he didn't married the Zara of a girl" Hajiya Aisha said.

"At least give him some time Aisha " Alhaji Abdulmanaf said.

"Okay but promise me you will get them married Hubby na when you think is the right time" She said flashing him her billion dollar smile.

"Uhm , Sure anything for my baby " He said drawing her to him.

"Thank you Love" She said snuggling more into him.

——
"Make sure you eat well , I know you Zara you don't like eating food" Mummy said.

"I promise you Mummy and Mufy is even there you can call her and ask her" I said. I'm traveling to London today to continue my studies there.

"Okay my Princess I'm gonna miss you Soo much" Mummy said and hugged me wiping her tears.

"I'm going to miss you too my Mummy" I said hugging her back wiping my tears too.

"Oh oh am I forgotten "Daddy said from behind.

"How can I forget my Daddy " I said and went to him and hugged him.

"I'm gonna miss you my baby sis make sure you capture someone's heart before coming back" Ya Ameer said when I hugged him.

"Ya Ameer kenan I don't believe in love again, I will never fall in love again you men are all deceivers"I said when we pull apart.

"Ya Faruk make sure you get me a sister in-law soon" I said as I hugged Ya Faruk.

"I will baby sis" he said and pinched my cheeks when we pulled away.

"Ya Moh I'm going to miss you " I said and hugged him.

"I'm gonna miss you too my baby" He said and hugged me too.

"Aunt Mimi I'm gonna miss you too and I wish you safe delivery please make sure you give birth to a baby girl" I said and kissed her protuding belly.

Everybody laughed. "I'm gonna miss you too my Zara and don't worry you are gonna have a niece again" She said and hugged me.

"Okay " I said and laughed.

"Ya Mahmud I'm going to miss you too" I said and hugged him.

"I'm gonna miss you too my baby make sure you study well" he said.

"I will in shaa Allah" I said.

The next was Aunt Nafida. Evil woman.

I just hugged her to avoid questioning from the family.

"I'm gonna miss you Soo much my Zara" She said.

"I will miss you too" I said with no enthusiasm.

"Finally , I'm going to get rid of you Zara and I promise you I will get Faisal and Dinah married before you comes back" She said whispering in my ear.

"Well I don't care dear Aunt you can go ahead and get him married to hundred girls I DON'T CARE" I said and pulled away.

"My babies" I said hugging my nieces and nephews. "We are going to miss you Aunty Zara" They said pouting.

"You are the only one who takes us out to buy ice cream" Fareedah said pouting.

"Yes Aunt Zara please don't go" Farhana added pouting too.

"Pretty please Aunt Zara" Fareed and Farhan said at thesame time.

I wiped my tears before saying,
"Don't worry you will come visit when you are on holidays" I said.

"Daddy please let them visit me when they are on holidays please"

"Okay my Princess I promise now let's get going or else you will miss your flight" Daddy said.

"Okay

I bade them all final goodbyes and we left for the airport .

We arrived shortly at Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport. I did all the necessary things and hugged Daddy for the last time before checking in .

We boarded and the flight took off Finally.

Goodbye Nigeria Hello London

Where a new life awaits me.

18.8.20💎