11| Progress

💫

I was on the phone with Faisal when someone grabbed my hair. What the hell.

"Baby hold on I will call you back."I said and hang up.

I turned my head to see the person only to feel a sting on my cheeks. "What ! who are you how can you just slap me?"

"Stay away from my soon to be husband." The girl said with so much rage.

She's fair , skinny , average in height . I must admit she's very beautiful and she looks exactly like Aunt Nafida wait are they sisters. I thought to myself.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" I said. Really the girl is crazy. Who the hell is her soon to be husband.

"Yaya Faisal." She said. Oh everything makes sense now , so she is the girl Aunt Nafida was talking about. So she's the Dinah.

"I see." I hummed. "So tell me when is the wedding hm?" I said smirking ,I really wanna test her patience.

"Just shut up Zara." Aunt Nafidah thunders.

"Oh please stay out of it woman it's none of your business it's between me and your sister." I said pointing at myself and the Dinah of a girl.

"I'm warning you Zara or whatever your name is just stay away from my fiancée." She said seething with rage.

"What if I don't what can you do, huh?" I said daring her.  "I'm warning you just stay away he is my fiancée."

"Oh really but he never told me he has a girlfriend or should I rather say 'had'."

"Dinah let's go ,just keep in mind that Faisal is yours you don't have to waste your time on this little thing." Aunt Nafida said giving me a disgusting look.

"We will see dear Aunt." I said and walk away leaving the two of them.

Pathetic.

5:45PM.

Dinah has been crying after her little argument with Zara so Zara and Yaya Faisal are really in a relationship, she even heard the Zara of a girl addressing him as Baby oh God what to do.

An idea popped into her head . She smiled and walk out of the room to her sister's.

"What happened why are you smiling like this instead of you to be thinking of how to win his heart you are here smiling like a fool." Nafida said.

"Relax Adda I have a solution." Dinah said with a grin.

"What solution?" Nafida  asked impatiently.

"Adda I was thinking why don't you just tell Ammie about it or even tell Aunt Aisha to just get us married." Dinah said smirking.

Nafida  smirked too. "Oh Allah Why didn't I think about it before I will call Ammie right away." She said and smiled at her sister.

Dinah left the room feeling very happy , she took her phone and dialed her best friend's and also cousin's number.

"Fee darling can you please come to Adda Nafida's house now?" She said.

"Oh my God you are in Kano and you didn't even bother telling me." Feenah said on the other hand.

"I'm so sorry Fee can you please come?" Dinah said.

"Sure" Feenah said.

"Ah that's why I love you I will be waiting for you bye." She said and ended the call.