16| Tragedy

Time flies so fast as today is exactly two weeks to my wedding with my Universe.

I've already started the gyaran jiki stuff a week ago. And my skin is now as smooth and glowy like a baby's.

Mummy has stopped me from going out since we started the gyaran jiki. And she has been feeding me some weird stuff I don't know what for.

We are not gonna have any events . It is just the yini(Traditional sitting) .

I checked the time and i saw it's time for dinner so went down stairs to have dinner with my family.

"Sis you have no idea how you are looking sooo excellent" Ya Amir said.

"Awwn thank you Fave" I said giving him a side hug .

"The pleasure is mine baby sis" He said.

"Ya Faruk mana at least talk to me I have only one week left in this house" I said looking at his angry face. That's how he is , always angry.

Everybody tried to tamed their laughter when they looked at his face.

"Ya Faruk manaaa why do you hate me this much, see it is my wedding so keep the hatred aside and at least enjoy the moment pleashhh" I said and pouted.

"Who told you I hate you" He said slowly chewing his food.

"I really like you baby sis infact I love you soo very much baby sis and I wish you a happy married life and whenever He your husband does something to you do not hesitate to come to me" He said.

The all of us were shocked but they tried to cover it up with the exception of me.

I didn't know when I left my sit and went to his, and gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you Soo much bro I love you too " I said still hugging him a lone tear escaping my eye.

"Anytime sis and don't you ever say I hate you again huh" He said.

"But why didn't you showed the love you have for me in all these years and remember the day you beat me black and blue" I said still in his arms.

"I'm sorry sis I didn't know what got in me that day but I'm really soory" he said.

"Okay it's in the past" I said.

"Am I forgiven " he said holding his ears.

"Yes" I said laughing.

"Okay okay it's okay guys family hug?" Ya Ameer said.

"Yes family hug" I said smiling and we all circled each other in a one hug me, Daddy, Mummy, Ya Ameer and Ya Faruk.

Surely this is one of my best Night ever.

——
It's only two weeks to our wedding and I can't be more happier.

We decided we would not have any events, just the yini and Nikkah.

Today was stressfull because of the meetings we had.

I packed my things and left the office. It's already 5:00pm and I'm very exhausted. Being a CEO is not an easy task.

I was about to enter my car when a guy, around his twenties arrived with a parcel.

"Good day sir are you Mr Faisal Abdulmanaf please" The guy said.

"Yes I hope everything is fine "I asked.

"Here ,it is for you" he said and handed a parcel to me.

"From??" I asked.

"I also don't know I'm just a delivery guy, good day sir" he said and left.