58| With All My Heart

It's gonna be spicy children, brace yourselves😂, don't say I didn't warn you fa💁‍♀️. Now enjoy😉.

"Adda Zara, where are you, Yaya just got involved in a ghastly accident." Khadija said into the phone with tears in her eyes.

"Innanilahi wa'ina ilaihi raji'un." Zara said standing up from her laying position. Tears has already started gushing out of her eyes.

"Which hospital is he in now Khadijah?" Zara managed to ask. She grabbed an Abaya and draped it over her, she draped it's veil and took her car keys before exiting the room with her phone glued to her ear waiting for Khadijah's response.

"Standard Hospital." Khadija sniffed. "Please Adda Zara, you need to be here." She added.

"Yes , I'm on my way as we speak now, please keep calm Khadijah." Zara said wiping her tears.

"Okay." Khadijah said and Zara ended the call. She wiped her tears and roared the ignition to life. She can faintly hear her mother calling her. But her mind is only in one place. The hospital.

————

Zara arrived shortly at Standard Hospital. She called Khadijah and informed her and shortly Khadijah came to the parking lot. She immediately engulfed Zara in a hug when she sighted her.

"Khadijah how is he?" Zara asked when they broke out from the hug.

"I don't know Adda, the doctor said that he's in a critical condition, and they are still in the theatre room." Khadija sniffed.

"Let's go then Khadijah." Zara said and they made their way into the hospital.

Zara met all of Faisal's family including Aunt Nafida's parents and siblings. They all have already turned red due to crying.

She nervously greeted them which they all replied with gloomy face. Dinah immediately came and engulfed Zara in a hug crying.

"If anything happens to Yaya, i will never be able to forgive myself Zara, because i know i'm the major cause of his problems." She said looking at Zara with teary eyes after they free from the hug.

"Please stop blaming yourself, Allah has already destined it. So all we need is to pray for him, he will be alright In Sha Allah." Zara said trying her best to control the tears threatening to fall out from her eyes.

"Adda Zara, Yaya will be alright, right?" Maesha said hugging Zara.

"Yes he will In Sha Allah." Zara said wiping her tears that has already started to fall down.

The door to the theatre creaked  open and the Doctor came out in a disheveled state, with the Nurse trailing behind him.

"Doctor, how is he?" Hajiya Aisha said before anyone could ask, her eyes has already turned blood shot red. She can't afford to lose her only son.

The Doctor sighed before starting. "I really can't say, because he's in a critical condition, prayer is only what he needs in this situation."

"Innanilahi wa'ina ilaihi raji'un." They all said at once more tears gushing out from their eyes. The men are the only ones trying to be strong.