35| Encounter

Hola.

Saturday.
6:36PM.

Zara and Ammar left for the theatre room, it was a school girl involved in a ghastly accident with her driver, the girl is too young that Zara almost shed tears for her.

But something Zara noticed is that the girl seems familiar to her, she pushed that thought out of her mind and focused on operating the girl.

After about four hours they were done, luckily the girl hasn't entered coma, they came out of the room together with other doctors and Nurses.

There they met the girl's family , but due to how tired Zara is , she didn't even looked towards them and left, whereas Ammar and the other doctor attends to the girl's family.

"I'm so tired Ya Ammar." Zara whined , when Ammar came into her office to take her out for dinner. "Okay baby let me just order some take away for us." Ammar said.

"Okay." She said and closed her eyes, the image of the girl keeps popping into her head, the girl seems extremely familiar but she can't recall who she is.

"—okay." Ammar said and ended the call, "I've ordered now , it will soon arrive baby." Ammar said smiling at her.

"Thanks love." Zara said and winked at him making him to laugh,
"Ya Ammar you know what." Zara started,

"What my love." He said and returned his whole attention to her,

"That girl we just finished operating seems very familiar." Zara said,

"Really , where?" Ammar asked,

"That's what i can't recall and it's annoying." She said and pouted making him to laugh at her.

"Sorry my love , you will recall In Sha Allah." Ammar said, shortly their order arrived and Zara waste no time before devouring in it.

After they were done, Ammar went back to check the girl who is still unconscious, he did some checks up on her before asking a Nurse to watch her.

After that they left the hospital together with Zara around 10pm , he dropped her at their house, before he also left for their house.

———

"Oh my God Mufs , are you really pregnant." Zara squealed,

Faruk and Mufidah tied the knot five months ago, now she's two months pregnant and she and her husband can't be more happier,

"Yes babes , get ready, you will soon be a new Aunt." Mufidah squealed,

"Oh my God, I'm so happy for you Mufs, can't wait to see Ya Faruk's baby, see how you are glowing, i see my brother is doing a great job." Zara said grinning,

"Keep quiet corrupt girl kawai , you guys should also do and marry." Mufidah said.

"Iyee , see this girl, because you are married and pregnant that's why you want to taunt me right." Zara said glaring at Mufidah playfully.

Mufidah laughed before saying,
"Sorry babes, how are things going between the two of you, i heard Mummy saying your wedding is in five months, can't wait really." Mufidah squealed eagerly.

"Yeah, it's in five months time and things are going smoothly Mufs." Zara said,

"I hope you have started to love  him." Mufidah asked,