34| Emergency

Hey.👋

"Salamualaikum Aunt Maryam Sabah el kheir ; Good Morning." Ammar greeted into the phone.

"Wa alaikumusalam Ammar , Sabah el noor ; Morning." Hajiya Maryam said.

"Kifak ; How are you." Hajiya Maryam asked.

" Alhamdulillah Aunt , how is everyone."

"They are all fine Alhamdulillah." Hajiya Maryam said.

"Um.. um.. Aunt......" Ammar cracked,

Hajiya Maryam chuckled before saying,
"Speak up Ammar what's the matter."

Ammar rubbed his ear before saying,
"Aunty... it's about Zara."

"Shou sar ; What happened." Hajiya Maryam asked,

"Aunt, um...am.. about our marriage." Ammar said and shut his eyes closed.

Hajiya Maryam chuckled before saying,
"No need to be shy abnay ; My son, i will speak to Zara first , afterwards we will make a decision me and your Uncle." Hajiya Maryam said.

"Shukran Aunt; Thank you so much Aunt, my regards to everyone." Ammar said.

"In Sha Allah." Hajiya Maryam said and ended the call.

———

"It's high time you move on with your life, i'm tired of seeing you like this , please." Hajiya Aisha said looking at her beloved son who is getting thinner by the day.

She used her hands caressing his face before saying,
"Tell me , you still love her right."

Faisal immediately looked at her with what seems like horror and shock in his face before saying,
"I also don't know Maama , i just can't get rid of her , she is in my mind everday , and now i know i have lost her forever Maama , forever! Maama, she's somebody else's now." He said and broke down in tears.

Hajiya Aisha looked at him with pity, tears have also gathered in her eyes , she engulfed him in a hug before saying,  "Oh my baby, I'm sorry, shh it's okay."

"Maama it's not, i'm not okay and it will never be okay." Faisal said.

"Shh , it's okay my baby, let it out , everything will be normal again In Sha Allah." Hajiya Aisha said patting his back.

"Jaarama Maama ; Thank you Maama." Faisal said.

"Now my promise , please fulfill it now Son, i promise you won't regret it please." Hajiya Aisha pleaded.

Faisal looked into his mother's eyes and saw fear in it, oh his poor mother, she's hopeless and compelled to do something  her son is not happy with and she's not ready to, He knows the consequences she will face by her elder sister if he doesn't accept.

So, he accepted only for his mother and nothing else , only for his mother's happiness.

"I accept Maama, but only for your happiness."

Hajiya Aisha took both his hands before bringing it to her chest, she let the tears out , she knows he is not happy with it , but he accepted just because of her happiness, how she is lucky to have him as her son. How she wished she has a say , she wouldn't have ever forced her son in marrying who he doesn't like.