5| The Encounter

💫.

Thursday.
2:30 PM.

It is closing time but my driver is still not here I decide to sit in class and wait for him.

The stupid driver knows I hate waiting I have warned him several times to be in time but no, the cocunut head will still be late.

I was about to make a call in the staffroom when he arrived Fool kawai.

"Sani, why do you always like to keep me waiting, and you know i hate that." I said.

"I'm very sorry small Madam,  Hajiya sent me on an errand and she ordered that I should take you to Yaya Mahmud house." He said.

"What! but why?" I asked.

"Pardon me Hajiya, but I also don't know." He said.

"Okay, let's go." I said tho I'm not happy with the idea of  going to Ya Mahmud's house because of that his wife Aunt Nafida ,  the woman is so mean and she's not nice at all I don't know what's her problem is with me.

But she hates me like her own death she even banned her children from associating with me whenever I visit. But who does she think she is? they are my brother's kids whether she likes it or not I stiil associate with them is not like she is the only one that own them. We arrived there shortly at it is not so far from our school.

"Aunt Zara oyoyo."  Six year old Fareed and Fareeda ran towards me and hugged me.

"How are you my darlings." I said as I hugged them back.

"We are Fine why are you still in your school uniform Aunt Zara?" They asked making me to laugh.

"This kids you and this your mouth I also don't know,  your grandmother asked me to come here from school where is your Mummy?" I asked.

"Daddy is at work while Mu——" This kids why are you still here go your Malam is waiting for you yallah" Aunt Nafida said descending from the stairs.

The twins frowned their faces before saying. "But Mummy is not yet time."

"Eyyeh so you are telling me is not yet time huh?  before I open my eye you two should leave this place, now!" She thundered making the poor kids flinched and ran away.

What a cruel woman.

"Aunt Nafidah good afternoon." I greeted.

The woman is soooo Fair and undeniably beautiful her body is something to die for you won't even think she is married talkeless of having two kids. that's why she thinks so high of herself.

"Afternoon." She answered as if she's forced to do so.

I was about to go upstairs when she stopped me. "And where do you think you are going? why are you even here?" She yelled looking at me with scrunched face.

This woman has started her banter and I won't let her get away with it today , just because she's my brother's wife doesn't mean she can insults me anyhow she wants.

"And who are you to stop me from going upstairs, this is my brother's house and you have no right to stop me from going where I want. So STAY WITHIN YOUR LIMIT and let me answer your question,  your mother in-law was the one that told the driver to bring me here." I fired back.

I felt a sting on my cheek. What the hell! she slapped me.

"How dare you talk to me like that Zara, how dare you am I your mate this is MY house and I have the right to send you out of here." She thundered making me to flinch.

Tears welled up in my eyes.

"What is happening here." We heard a deep voice from behind us , It was Ya Mahmud.

"Baby you are back."Aunt Nafida said smiling at him as she moved towards him and pecked him.

"Yes babe I'm back what happened why is Zara crying?" He asked.

"Wallah Baby,  Zara is so mannerless I just asked her to go and remove her uniform fa since she has some clothes here but she started misbehaving at me. Baby why is she like this? I love her but she doesn't see it she always insults me whenever she is here or gets the chance to." She said shedding her crocodile tears .

God! this woman is so evil,  she's not even ashame of lying.

"Zara why did you misbehaved." Ya Mahmud asked sternly.

"Wallahi Ya Mahmud I didn't do anything wrong she's .."

"Shut up now!" He angrily cutt me off.

"I know what you are capable of Zara and it's all Daddy's fault he is the one that spoiled you, You don't respect anybody ,Will she lie to you or is she your mate that you will be misbehaving at her apologize now or else you won't like what I will do to you next." He said angrily, she looked at me and smirked. Evil woman kawai.

"Baby it's okay, just leave her she's a child."

"No Nafida she must apologize you are not her mate."

"I'm soory." I said.

"Properly now!" Ya Mahmud said angrily,I sniffed back my tears.

"I'm sorry Aunt Nafida."

"It's okay sweetheart I didn't even take it to heart." She said as she hugs me.

Evil woman kawai.

"Now go and change your uniform and come down so we can have lunch."
She said sweetly.

*******

I went up and left the two of them there,Ifreshened up and wore a pink atampha sewn into an A gown I tied my hair in a messy bun and left it open without bothering to cover it. I came downstairs and met everybody including the twins, Ya Mahmud is still angry with me.

We ate in silence nobody said anything to each other,when ever we make an eye contact with Aunt  Nafidah she smirks at me.

Aunt Nafida's phone shrilled indicating a call.

"Hello Aunt Aisha Jam Nial, good afternoon, Faisal?.... okay then I will be waiting.. aha bye." She said and ended the call.

"Baby  Aunt Aisha just told me that she's given Faisal the medicine you requested for, he will soon be here with it." She said.

"Oh really?" Ya Mahmud enthustiacally said.

"Yes Baby." She said smiling.

"Thank her for me please I really appreciate."He said.

"Sure Baby." She said and smiled looking at me which i just rolled my eyes at her.

We Finished eating and I went upstairs. I still don't know the reason why Mummy said I should come here. Maybe there is nobody at home and she doesn't want to leave me with the maids. I guess.

I went downstairs to ask Ya Mahmud when i will be going home when i  bumbed into something hard as rock and hit my head.

"What the hell are you blind." I shouted.

"Watch your tongue young girl." I heard a deep and husky voice said.

I raise my head to see who is it but I froze. Oh lord of mercy the guy is sooooo handsome. Mashaa Allah.His sexy eyes is something to die for, his thin prominent nose oh my God and cute pink lips , his hair is soooo black and curly , his fair, skin his built body. OMG. He must be the Faisal Aunt Nafida was talking about. I didn't know I was staring at him until I heard him saying

"Lower your gaze girl it's haraam." He said and walk away leaving me a dazed state.

Ya Allah! today is the most embarrassing day of my life.

15.7.20💎