9| Graduation/Proposal

Saturday.
7:00AM.

Time Flies so fast as days turn to weeks, weeks turn to months, and months turn to year.

Today is the day I'm finally graduating from Secondary School. I woke up early in the morning and dressed up.

I wore a fitted gown and glamed my face in a nude makeup . I just rolled a veil cause I don't know how to tie a headgear.

"Princess hurry up we are late." Daddy shouted from downstairs.

"I will be down in a few Daddy." I yelled back.
I grab my phone and slipped into Aldo flat shoes and went downstairs to meet them.

I met them all ready they were all looking gorgeous Masha Allah especially my brothers they look so hot, that's why girls die over them and they take the advantage to play with them. Especially Ya Amir he is the biggest Casanova I've ever known.

"You are looking so gorgeous Princess." Daddy exclaimed hugging me.

"Yeah my Princess is looking so breathtaking Mashaa Allah." Mummy said hugging me too.

"Aww you are looking so yummy baby sis had it been you aren't my sister I would've you know? " He said raising a brow.

"Amir in my presence." Mummy said and we all burst out laughing well except Ya Faruk.

He has been using his phone since I came downstairs he didn't even complement me talkless of congratulating me on my special day. But I don't care he can die for all I care.

"Let's go we are getting late." Daddy said making is way out and we all followed suit.

——
St. Louis Secondary School. Bompai , Kano.
10:20AM.

We arrived in school shortly. I went to meet my mates all of them were looking so beautiful.

"Aww you are looking so gorgeous Zara." Hafsy said hugging me.

"Thanks babes you are looking so gorgeous too." I complimented.

"Not as beautiful as you though." W said pouting making me and our other friends laugh.

"Let's go guys is time." Dijah said.

"Okay." We said and left for the hall.

There we go the long speech , the lectures, the advises blah blah were all given by the principal.

The prices were given too Best in academic performance. I was given best in English, Mathematics and Biology. My parents were so proud of me.

After that we took pictures with family and friends . After that the hugging session started between our classmates though we will still meet tonight at the promp night.

I was talking to one of my friends when I heard a voice from behind.

"Congratulations on your graduation Zara."
Oh my God he did keep to his promise.

"Thank you Yaya Faisal." I said turning to face him . He has that grin on his face that lure me into falling in love with him in the first place . Yes I'm deeply in love with Faisal Abdulmanaf Muhammad 'Yar'adua.

"Earth to Zara." He said snapping his fingers at my face.

"Ehm I'm soory how are you?" I asked feeling embarrassed.

"I'm good you look so beautiful Mashaa Allah I see you are the best student in English, mathematics and biology that's good I'm really proud of you." He said smiling making me to blush.