47| Emotions

Happy anniversary Faisal & Zara🥳😇😀today marks one year of starting your journey😇. So dear readers, show some love for our lovely couple 😇😀by voting, loads of comments and sharing ❤️🥺. Would really appreciate ❤️.

Saturday.
5:01PM.

"Really baby, i don't know why Mummy would say that, what's my sister's fault in what happened?" Nafida said wiping her crocodile tears.

Mahmud wrapped his arms around her waist bringing her closer to him.

"Babe , it's okay please calm down , everything would be okay, just give them some time, they would be over it." Mahmud said kissing her forehead.

"Hanifa is really in a bad state as we are talking now, she can't afford to lose her love of her life." Nafida said looking up at him.

"Shush, stop crying baby, everything will be okay In Sha Allah, Amir and Hanifa are meant to be forever In Sha Allah." Mahmud said caressing her hair.

"Promise me baby, you will set everything right." Nafida said looking into his eyes.

Mahmud sighed putting his hands on his soft curls before saying. "You know this is beyond me babe, but i will try my best to convince Mummy and Daddy In Sha Allah." 

"Okay." She softly said.

"Now smile for me babe." He said teasing her with a smile.

"Stop it." She said and smacked his arm laughing. This is just the beginning Zara. Nafida thought grinning evilly.

————
The evening breeze sent chills to her body as she stares at the sky from where she is seated at the balcony. She thinks of her life, since she was little a little girl smiling at the memories.

At this moment, she wished she could turn back the hands of time and once again become the sweet lively little girl she was. Her life was all rainbows and cotton candies then.

She has both her parents alive and healthy who stands by her side,  especially her Daddy who gets her everything she wants in the world within a blink of an eye except if within his reach. Her loving brothers who always protects her from the evils of the world. She had no care back then, just her sweet lively self.

But one person came into the picture and ruined everything for her, why did he came into her life if he knows he would destroy her at the end? Just why? Though coming into her life that he did changed her a lot, he shaped her to be the right woman every society adores.

But just why did he chose to humiliate her at the last minute, the day they were supposed to be pronounced as husband and wife, what has she ever done to him to deserve that? Just what?.

She didn't know when a lone tear escaped her eye, she felt a hand wiping her tears, she looked up and saw her brother. Ya Faruk.

She smiled at him and used her hands to wipe her tears. "Ya Faruk when did you arrived?"

Faruk sat beside her before wrapping his arms around her. "Overthinking isn't good for the health you know baby sis."