6| You Again

Maesha Above💫.

Friday.
11:20Am.

"Mummy please." I said in a whiny voice, i've been begging Mummy to allow me to spend my holiday at my Uncle's house but she isn't taking any of it.

"No Zara, you are not going anywhere you are not a small girl anymore stay at home and read for your Waec exams, it's nearing up you know." Mummy said.

"Okay It's no use talking to you anyway I'm going to ask my Daddy I know he loves me and he will never refuse me."

"Oh me I hate you right? anyways good luck." Mummy said.

"Daddy please, Mummy is saying the-same thing too Daddy it's Uncle Khalil's  house fa its not like I'm going to some strangers house." I whined.

"Princess I'm sorry your Mummy doesn't want you to go and I don't have a say in this issue." Daddy said pinching my cheeks.

"Please Daddy, Mummy is your wife and you are her husband how can she be controlling you instead of you controlling her." I said with a pout.

"Oh really." We all turn to look at the voice that spoke.

"I'm controlling him right Zara? okay since I'm controlling him you are not going anywhere." Mummy angrily said.

"Habibty we are sorry right Princess?" Daddy said.

I almost laugh at how he's been behaving nervously since Mummy came into the room

"But Daddy I didn't say anything wrong she's controlling you, see how you are behaving as if you've seen a snake."

"Shut up Zara!!" Mummy thundered.

"When did i became your play mate huh? it's because I've been cold to you this days that's why you are saying rubbish right?"

"No,  Mummy I'm sorry." I apologized.

"And you , be sitting and watching your daughter do what she wants with no regard for anyone all in the name of love.  Let me tell you , you are not doing good to her in anyway and as for the Abuja issue I don't want to hear any of it in this house again am I clear?" Mummy said looking at me and Daddy in a daring manner.

" Yes." We both said.

"Good." She says and walks out of the room.

I came downstairs and met my brothers and their wives Ya Muhammad and his wife Aunt Mimi and their children Farhan and Farhana And Ya Mahmud and that his evil wife Aunt Nafida with their kids also Fareed & Fareeda.

"Ya Muhammad oyoyo." I said as I ran to him and hug him.

"Princess, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine Ya Muhammad you?" I asked.

"Fine Alhamdulillah." He said smiling.

"Aunt Mimi good afternoon." I said as I hug her also the woman is so nice and extremely beautiful I love her more than that wicked Aunt Nafida.

"Afternoon Zara how are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine Aunt Mimi." I answered smiling.

"Masha Allah." She said.

"Ya Mahmud good afternoon." I greeted.

"Afternoon how are you Zara." He said smiling at me. Whoa I thought he's still angry with me .

"I'm fine." I said smiling.

"Good afternoon Aunt Nafida." I greeted.

"Afternoon sweetheart won't you give me a hug.?" She said stretching her arms for me. The woman is so evil, she will be pretending she loves me in front of everyone whereas she doesn't. I went and hugged her .