31| Gathering

Friday.
10:30AM.

Hanifah pushed the door open to Hajiya Ruqayyah's room and enters. She met her sitting majestically on one of the couches eyes closed with one maid massaging her legs and another massaging her head with a tray of fruits beside her.

"Ammie" Hanifah said.

Hajiya Ruqayyah opened her eyes and saw Hanifah standing before her.

"What" Hajiya Ruqayyah said.

"I want to have a word with you" Hanifah said with no enthusiasm.

"Then go ahead" Hajiya Ruqayyah said and closed her eyes again.

Hanifah looked at the maids who are busy doing their work and said.

"Ammie i need some privacy" Hanifah said.

"Leave" Hajiya Ruqayyah said to the maids, they bowed their heads down before leaving.

"Have a sit" Hajiya Ruqayyah said to her daughter.

"I'm not here to sit and have a chit chat with you" Hanifah gritted, how she hate her mother.

Hajiya Ruqayyah opened her eyes and set them on her daughter's blazing ones , she smiled her evil smile and stood up.

The next thing she did surprised Hanifah, she grabbed her hair and threw her on one of the couches making Hanifah to wince in pain.

"Next time don't try that with me , understood" Hajiya Ruqayyah gritted.

"Now tell me what rubbish do you wanna say" She added and sat down before taking a grape and munching on it.

Hanifah hissed and glared at her before saying.

"I hate you Ammie" That shocked Hajiya Ruqayyah to the core, Oh God how did she let her daughter hate her, even though she hurt her daughter in the past still she loves her so much.

"Why" Hajiya Ruqayyah managed to ask her blazing daughter.

"Because you are wicked and greedy" Hanifah said looking into her mother's eyes.

"Enough!!" Hajiya Ruqayyah thundered.

"How dare you say that to me Hanifah , how dare you, I'm your mother!" Hajiya Ruqayyah gritted.

"Well you have lost the respect I have for you as a mother, now I considered myself a girl who has only a father not a mother" Hanifah said.

Hajiya Ruqayyah stood up from her seat and went to Hanifah before embracing her in a hug.

"Why would you say that Hanifah , I am your mother you have a mother" Hajiya Ruqayyah said.

"No a mother can never do what you did to me , never, you even went to the extent on using some charms on me so that I won't tell Father right" Hanifah said.

"I'm sorry my Hani , forgive your mother" Hajiya Ruqayyah said.

"I will only forgive you if you confesses to all of your crimes , don't you think it's better to be punished in this world than in the hereafter" Hanifah said.