38| Discovery

"What happened Amir, why did Daddy said that." Mahmud asked Amir who has buried his face on his palms.

"I don't know, it just happened suddenly, Zara pulled out a stunt, saying that I won't marry Hanifa that she's their blood." Amir said.

"Whose blood." Muhammad asked,

"Her ex-fiancé's Faisal." Amir said.

"What, but Daddy is right Amir , why would you marry one of them, have you forgotten what they did to Zara." Muhammad said.

"But Ya Muhammad , she's not the one who did it as far as I'm concerned, it's her cousin, why would you people involve her in this, and perhaps she's Aunt Nafida's sister." Amir said.

"Yes Amir is right , Ya Muhammad, she's not in anyway responsible for what happened to Zara" Mahmud said.

"Still Mahmud, she's still their relative, have you forgotten the condition they put our Zara in?, our reputation was also on the line? how can you forget that." Muhammad said.

"I've listened to what you have said Ya Muhammad, and I'm not in anyway arguing with you, truth to be told , what they did to Zara was not fair in anyway, but what could we do Ya Muhammad, it has already been written, and now this is about Amir's future.

It's not like I don't care about my sister or something, but what happened is already on the past, and she has already move on and about to get married , then why should we stop Amir from building his future because of the grudges we are holding towards them, now do you suggest I divorce my wife just because she's their family."

"Subhanallah , Mahmud, I didn't say you should divorce your wife, but somethings can't just be overlooked." Muhammad said.

"Ya Muhammad please understand my situation, i really love her, please Ya Muhammad, please help me, i really can't live without her, please." Amir said and broke down in tears, which made Muhammad pitied him.

"It's okay Amir stop crying, you have my blessing in it and In Sha Allah we would try our best to persuade Mummy and Daddy." Muhammad said.

"Thank you so much , Ya Muhammad, thank you." Amir said and hugged both Muhammad and Mahmud.

"It's okay." They both said.

———
"Doctor Zara , here is the file of the patient in room 14A." Nurse Titi said and handed Zara the file.

"Aha Thanks Nurse Titi, prepare her discharge papers." Zara said.

"Okay Doctor." The Nurse said and exited the room, she wore her lab coat , put on her stethoscope before heading to Maesha's room.

She knocked and enters the room, she met Hajiya Aisha , Hajiya Ruqayya, Nafida and Khadija in the room.

She greeted them which they didn't answered of course except for Dijah who smiled at her and hugged her, she made her way to Maesha's bed where she did some checks up and saw she's fully recovered.

"She's the one right, that ill-mannered girl, the girl that follows boys like dog." She heard Hajiya Ruqayya said with so much detest.

"Haba , Aunt Rukky she's........", "Just shut up your mouth, stupid girl." Khadija started but Hajiya Ruqayya cut her off.

Tears rushed down Zara's face but she quickly wiped them, she's done crying for them, "Yes Ammie , she's the one, who would have thought she's like that, tsktsktsk, a pesky harlot like her." Nafida said smirking at Zara.