23| The Sad Encounter

Chapter dedicated to my sister Phateemah_taheer thank you so much for your support i love you♥️

"What Mummy I told you I will never get married" Zara said frustrated.

"What rubbish are you spewing Zara how can you say you won't get married is that even possible" Hajiya Maryam yelled.

"But Mummy you know they are all liers , Mummy you know" Zara whispered.

Hajiya Maryam moved and sat next to her daughter before drawing her to her bosom.

"My dear it's not all of them everyone has his own character" She said.

"And besides you know Ammar is a cool and obedient guy , very gentle and calm , he's very respectful , every girl will dream of having a husband like him why not give him a chance my dear" Hajiya Maryam said.

Zara smiled a painful smile and said.
"How sure are you he is not like Him Mummy I don't believe in men again"

"He is not my dear and you know that, Zara he has loved you since you were small remember you two were inseparable you always cry whenever he is leaving for school you were five then and he was fourteen you would always say Ya Ammar don't leave me and that's how you would spend the rest of the day without eating you two were really close Zara I don't know how you drifted away from each other please my Zara give him a chance"

Hajiya Maryam said smiling at the old memories.
"Okay Mummy if that is what you want then I would give it a try" Zara said.

"Really thank you my Zara you have no idea how happy you've made me Allah miki albarka ; May God bless you" Hajiya Maryam said hugging her daughter.

"Ameen Mummy I'm glad I've made you happy" Zara said smiling.

"Now go get ready he will be here in a few you two are going out" Hajiya Maryam said.

"To where Mummy " Zara asked pouting.

"No more questions Zara just get ready hm "
Hajiya Maryam said and left the room.

"Mummy the lunch is ready" Nafida said when she saw Hajiya Maryam.

"Okay Nafidah , weldone let's wait for Ammar he is also joining us" Hajiya Maryam said.

"Ammar?" Nafida mused to herself.

"Habiby I've talk to Zara she has agreed "

Hajiya Maryam said sitting next to her husband on the couch.

"Really I'm so glad she's letting go of what happened in the past" Alhaji Umar Faruk said.

"Masha Allah" They all said.

"Aww I'm so happy for Zara she's gone through alot poor girl I'm very happy for her and I'm very sorry once again for what my cousin did" Nafida said.

"Oh Nafida don't hold your self responsible for what he did it's already been destined by the almighty so is okay hm" Alhaji Umar Faruk said.

"Okay Daddy" She said wiping a lone tear that escaped her eye.

"Oh dear didn't you heard what he said it's already in the past now wipe those tears now"
Hajiya Maryam said hugging Nafida dah.

"Is alright babe now let's go and have lunch " Mahmud added.

"Okay" she said and wiped her crocodile tears and smirked.