25| The Evil Way

"No Ya Ammar it's not like that" I said into the phone.

Since that day me and Ya Ammar became closest of friends, we share our deepest secrets.  He is a really nice counsellor and gives nice advises.

"So how is it Zara you know what just get ready I'm coming right now we are going out hm" Ya Ammar said.

"Okay I will be waiting" I said and ended the call.
Few minutes later he called and told me has arrived .

I quickly slipped on an abaya and went downstairs to meet him. I met him with Mummy, Ya Faruk and Ya Ameer conversing.

"So the queen has decided to grace us with her presence" Ya Ammar joked.

And they all burst out in laughter , I only rolled my eyes at him.

"Mummy is not fair" I said and sat next to Mummy pouting.

"I'm sorry my Princess" Mummy said.

"Hm I'm jealous" Ya Ammar said making everyone to laugh again.

"I'm sorry my prince you two should get going now" Mummy said.

"Aha bye my queen" He said and pecked Mummy before we left.

We arrived at Tea parlour shortly and ordered before Ya Ammar started his talking.

"So I'm listening to you baby you still love him right" Ya Ammar said.

"How can you even say that Ya Ammar I do not love him on the contrary I hate him" I said.

"Stop hating him my Zara it is not good for a human being to hate another human being in Islam just forget about everything that happened in the past and focus on your future" Ya Ammar said.

"Okay Ya Ammar thank you" I said.

"Huh my Zara I told you to stop thanking me huh so what I want you to do now is you should stop dwelling on your past because it's not good for your health, focus on your future" He said.

"In Sha Allah Ya Ammar" I said and smiled at him .

"That's like my Zara I love you and I'm proud of you " He said making me to blush.

"Aye we are blushing." He teased.

"Haba Ya Ammar please stop" I said and closed my eyes with my palms.

"Okay tohm I've stop but when will I ever get a reply" Ya Ammar said.

"I don't know" I said and duck my head down.

"It's okay take your time my love I'm not going to rush you" He said.

"Okay thank you" I said.

"You are always welcome my love I remember the time you cried when I was leaving for school you held my hand and told me to go with you you were just five then" He said and smiled at the old memories.

"Really , but I can't remember anything" I said and chuckled.

"Silly how can you remember you were just five then" He said and we all laughed.

We went to Jifatu from there and he did some shopping for me before we left for home.

———

Hanifah was still curled up on her bed when she heard her door being opened.

She raised her head and saw it was the maid with a tray of food .