18| I Regret Ever Knowing You

Saturday.
7:30PM.

Tass. Was the sound that resonated around the four walls of the living room.

"How dare you humiliate me like that tell me , why you called off the wedding at the last minute" Alhaji Abdulmanaf thundered.

"I'm so sorry Abbie but I can't tell you " Faisal answered.

"But why won't you tell us don't we deserve to know you have tarnished our reputation by doing what you did you know" Hajiya Aisha fired.

"Leave him Aisha I think this boy needs to be knocked some sense" Alhaji Abdulmanaf said and gave Faisal another sound slap.

"Would you tell me or not Faisal" Alhaji Abdulmanaf fired.

"Abbie one week to the wedding I started receiving parcels from different people and phone calls"

"We are all ears continue" Alhaji Abdulmanaf said.

"I didn't open the first parcel because I got carried away but then I received a phone call saying that I should check it and Abbie when I saw what was inside I was shocked, it said that ' the woman you are trying to make your wife is nothing but a harlot'. I didn't believe it so I called the person and told him to stop playing jokes with me and ended the call .

I blocked his number immediately. The second was when you asked me to go to the site in Sharada phase two , i was stopped by a guy he told me that I shouldn't marry Zara she's not the one for me that she's a whore I didn't believe him I punched him hard on the face , but he told me he had prove.

I asked what the prove was he said that I should go to Tahir guest palace room 204 that I would see it for my eyes but I still didn't believed him I entered my car and left the place with different thoughts in my head I know my Zara is not like that and wouldn't do anything of that sort .

But earlier today when I was getting ready for the Nikkah Maesha came to my room and handed me an envelope I asked who gave her but she told me she didn't know that the gateman asked her to bring it to me when I opened the envelope .

Abbie the sight that I saw shattered my heart into pieces Zara in some man's arm naked, the other once were all like that I immediately received a call and the person told me to check my phone and when I checked it I saw thesame thing but this time around a video"He ended and broke down in tears.

"Innanillahi wa'ina ilaihi raji'un" They all said at thesame time.

"It's okay son but are you sure she's the one in the pictures" Alhaji Abdulmanaf asked .

"Yes Abbie" He answered.

"Come here " Hajiya Aisha said and open her arms for him he went and hugged her.

"I still can't believe this" Khadijah muttered.

"Allah sa hakan ne yafi alkhairi" Alhaji Abdulmanaf said.

"Ameen" They answered.

"Go and have some rest son , Aisha come with me" He said and left the living room.

"So you were the one's behind it all girls I don't know you are this genius" Nafida said hugging her sister and cousin.

"Adda she called it upon herself " Dinah said shrugging.

"Poor thing I wonder what she's going through" Feenah said and let out an evil laugh.

Just in Nafida's phone vibrate . It was her husband Mahmud.