21| Faisal~Dinah

Hajiya Ruqayyah came into the parlour and met her husband and Faisal conversing.

"Ah ah su Faisal ne" She said.

He immediately kneel and greeted her.
"Good Afternoon Aunt Ruqayyah" He said.

"Afternoon son how are you please stand up" She said smiling and sat next to her husband on the couch.

"I'm fine Aunt" He said.

"Mashaa Allah Jabbama ; you are welcome"

"So soory I've an important meeting to attend" Senator Ahmad said.

"It's ok uncle a dawo lafiya ; safe journey" Faisal said.

"Ameen Faisal"

Senator Ahmad excused himself and left the parlour leaving the two of them.

"Soo tell me Faisal why are you in Katsina " Hajiya Ruqayyah curiously asked.

"Well.. Aunt I came to see Dinah" he said scratching his head.

Hajiya Ruqayyah smiled at his act of shyness and said.
"Faisal kenan there's no need to be shy she would soon be your wife so it's nothing" She said still smiling.

"But unfortunately Dinah is sick" Hajiya Ruqayyah added.

"Subhanallah what's wrong with her" he asked.

"It's just a fever " Hajiya Ruqayyah said.

"I hope she has taken her medication" he asked.

"Yes she has" Hajiya Ruqayyah answered.

"May Allah Grant her shifah" He prayed.

"Ameen Faisal " Hajiya Ruqayyah answered.

"I think you should go and check her she's in her room " She added.

"Okay Aunt " He said and made his way upstairs to Dinah's room.

He knocked on the door twice before entering.
He met her sleeping her hair scattered on the pillow her lips in a pout she looks so cute.

Astaghfirullah. He muttered.

He went and sat on the couch still looking at her his mind wandering to Zara.

His Zara he really misses her . He brought out his phone and started looking at her pictures.Ya Allah he really misses her.

He wonder what she's doing right now . He really feel like going to their house but can't bring himself to do so.

Why did she betrayed him like that and just like a flash the image popped in his head again making him to off the phone.

Dinah started coughing bringing Faisal out of his reverie he rushed to her side and held her up before giving her a glass of water.

"Yaya Faisal when did you arrived" She said in a voice like whisper.

"How are you Dinah Aunt Ruqayyah told me you are sick how are you feeling now" He asked .

"I'm no...." She wanted to say she's not sick but remembered about her drugs which made her mother to lie .

So she smiled and said. "I'm fine Yaya how are you" she said grinning.

"Fine Alhamdulillah" He answered.

Before he could acknowledge what was happening she was in his arms hugging him tightly.

"What are you doing Dinah" he said removing her body from his.

"But what did I do wrong Yaya we are getting married so what's there if I hug you" She said pouting.