36| It's Miss Not Mrs

Faisal left for Zara's office after Alhaji Abdulmanaf asked him to do so.
"Salamualaikum." Faisal said as he enters the office, he met Zara writing something on a file.

"Wa alaikumusalam." Zara answered and raised up her head, her heart began racing quickly same as him , they maintained eye contact for about five minutes before she looked away.

Why is she so lost looking at the man who destroyed her and tarnished her image, she thought.

"Here i am , you asked for a family member." Faisal managed to say, he feels like hugging her tightly and saying I'm sorry my love, but he just can't because of the image of her being naked popped into his mind, and damn it she's even married, he thought.

She was about to say something when the door was pushed open by Ammar.
"Oh sorry baby, I didn't know you were with a patient, will come back later." Ammar said when he saw her with a man, but he didn't saw Faisal's face.

"It's okay baby love , see you then." She said and winked at Ammar, smiling,

Faisal felt a tug in his heart , 'baby love?', he said in his mind , does this mean his doubts are confirmed, that indeed Zara is married, but why would she get married just like that, did she break the promise they made to eachother, "Innanilahi wa'ina ilaihi "raj'iun. He whispered, he felt his head spinning until he was brought out of his reverie by Zara.

Zara smiled at him victoriously knowing that she has turned him upside down by referring to Ammar as 'baby love' , now he's lost , wow, she thought.

"So, I've prescribed some medicines for Maesha , which you will go the hospital dispensary and purchase it , here it is." She said and handed the prescription paper to him.

He collected it, and checks it but stops when he noticed there is no total amount of payment, "And the payment?" He asked.

"No , don't worry about the payment , it has been covered." Zara said scribbling something on a note paper.

"By who?, and why is that?" He asked looking at her , she's also now looking at him due to how his voice sounded irritated.

"By the hospital, because Maesha is also like my sister." Zara said.

"We didn't came here for charity , Mrs." Faisal said getting angry, he can't believe this.

"Point of correction Mr, it's Miss not Mrs, and I never said you came here for charity, and don't think i did this for you, no it's for Maesha, now if you won't mind please leave my office." Zara said and picks the intercom, "Next patient please."

Faisal looks at her bewildered, he can't believe his Zara has turned this rude, does it mean what he did to her changed her?.

He turned and left the office feeling very sad , but angry at himself for making her changed, but on the other hand feeling very happy she's not married.

Zara on the other hand also felt bad for yelling at him like that, but what could she do, he started it.

———
The next day , Zara together with Ammar went to check up on Maesha , they salamed and entered together.

There they met many people in the room, amongst the people in the room include, Alhaji Abdulmanaf , Hajiya Aisha, Faisal, Rayhana with her husband Muhammad,Feenah,Dinah,Khadijah,Hajiya Ruqayya,Senator Ahmad,Hanifah ,Nidal,Mahmud and Nafida.