56| Heart of Gold

~.~.~.~.~

There is a saying that says, 'The ones closer to you are the ones who hurt you the most.' Faisal still couldn't believe that his sister and cousin were the ones behind his misery.

Just what did he ever did to them to deserve that from them? Just because his cousin loves him then she will go to any length to destroy his relationship, is that even love for God's sake?

Ya Allah! What will his Zara say when she learnt of this? This will surely shatter her as it has also shattered his heart into pieces and beyond repair.

"Innanilahi wa'ina ilaihi raji'un." He mutters, he still can't believe this. That pain of being betrayed by your closest and loved ones is etched in his heart. He will never forget the fact that his sister and cousin conspired against his marriage.

Just in, his phone vibrated indicating an incoming call, he picked it without checking the caller's id.

"Hello there Mr Faisal, we've found a new improvement." Mr Sam, the private investigator Faisal hired to find the culprits said, turns out that the culprits are his closest ones.

"Thank you Mr Sam, but there is no need for further investigation anymore, i have found them." Faisal said rubbing his nape.

"Really, thank God then, who are they?" Mr Sam asked.

"Just leave that to me Mr Sam, thank you for your effort." Faisal said. He isn't ready to divulge this to anyone.

"You're welcome." Mr Sam said and Faisal ended the call.

Ya Allah.

——

"Yaya please find it in your heart to forgive us, please Yaya wallahi our hearts won't be at peace if you do not forgive us." Dinah said with tears in her eyes.

"Yes Yaya, please find it in your heart to forgive us please Yaya." Feenah pleaded looking into his eyes full hope. She is ashamed of herself for doing what she did.

"What should i even say? i am just unable to register this yet, I can't believe the both of you could do such thing and that to me your brother, i am highly disappointed in you guys." Faisal said looking at the both of them who are both shedding tears.

"Yaya , i was just blinded by your love and couldn't afford to loose you." Dinah whispers.

"Is that love? Dinah tell me? if you truly you loved me , you wouldn't have done what you did. If truly you loved me you will sacrifice anything for me. If truly you loved you should've allowed me get married to the love of my life that day. Tell me is that true love you showed me Dinah? just tell me!" Faisal yells. His muscles tensed.

"Ya..ya I'm sorry." Dinah said breaking down in a new set of tears. "I'm really sorry, I'm really am." She added.

Faisal looked into her eyes and saw nothing but pure regret and pain. What will he gain if he doesn't forgive her? if they are meant to be with Zara , nothing or no one could stop them from being together. Hence he forgave the both of them since they've realized their mistakes and promised to drop their bad habits and change for good.

"Thank you Yaya, thank you so much, may Allah re-unite the two of you." They both said smiling at him.

"Amin amin." He said and left.

Now they need to go to Zara and also seek for her forgiveness. After that their minds will be at peace.