Chapter 14: Chivalry Rivalry

You know the drill by now! Alex' thoughts are in Italics!!! :D

Anyway Highway, are you guys ready to see how Kyle and Tyler will fight over Alex?? Who will win? Hmmm. 

I'll edit this out when I got the time. Hihi. BTW sorry for updating so late. I suffered from a massive Holiday Laziness, and a Heart breaking Writer's Block.

Featured Character: Tyler and Kyle! :D

Featured Song: Grand Theft Autumn (Where is your boy Tonight?) - Fall Out Boy

----------------------------------------

Sunday.

After I ate lunch with my family, I told them that I have a presentation for tomorrow, and that my group mates needed to finish the report today. But the truth is, I was only gonna meet up with Kyle at our cliff.

I went upstairs and freshen up. After I did, I went down and walked a few blocks away from our house where Kyle, was waiting for me in his car.

I went inside and then we drove off.

Minutes later, we arrived at the cliff. Kyle brought out a picnic cloth and some pillows, and laid it across the rocky surface. He sat down, placed a pillow on his lap, and offered me to rest my head there. And because I'm an obedient boyfriend, I accepted it.

"Baby." I called softly, while he played with my hair.

"Yes?"

"I was just thinking..." I paused.

"About what?" He stopped playing my hair.

"About you." I said. "What if you get bullied because they found out about us? Or if you get kicked out of the team because of me?"

"That's silly!" He laughed. "Not to brag, but, who kick the star player because he's dating a guy? I mean that's going to hurt the team." He gave me a smile.

"True." I agreed. "But what about the other one? What if they bullied you? Us?"

He cupped my face in his hands. "Listen to me Alexander Reed! I won't let that happen. Whoever that jerk may be, I'm going to pound his face 'til it becomes as flat as an anorexic supermodel. Got that?" He flashed me a smile.

I nodded, and chuckled because of his weird analogy. Still, I'm worried, worried that my parents won't accept me. And there is this matter I need to deal with Emma. Add to that Tyler's return. When will I have a peaceful life? Can I just be bi/gay/whatever without people judging me? Not in this life. Le sigh...

"Good, 'cause if you didn't, I'll repeat again." He kissed me on my cheek. "And again. And again. And again..." He randomly pelted me with kisses.

"Alright! Stop!" I laughed as I was pushing him back. He was too strong for me to even budge.

"No! I won't stop! I love kissing you." He said and continued to kiss me on my neck. He stopped there and kissed it passionately.

I moaned lightly. "Kyle... what are you... doing?"

He stopped and looked at me. "I'm going to rape you." He smiled devilishly.

"I knew it." I said. "But it's not rape if let you, right?" I teased.

"OH, so you want the D!" He laughed. "Then you can have it!" He tugged his shirt off and began kissing me again.

Kyle has a great body. Not totally ripped, but toned. I love it.