Chapter 11: Missing you...

Note: Alexander's thoughts are in Italic. Please don't get confused. :)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Chapter 11! :))

I won't prolong your anticipation! hihihi! 

Alex' pic is on the right. and Featured song is 'Officialy Missing You' by Tamia. :D

----------------------------------------------------

"Whoa! What's the matter Kyle?" Liam stood up at the sight of Kyle slapping my hand.

"Back off!" Kyle growled at Liam as he shrank back down

"How could you?" Kyle glared at me and clenched his fists tight.

"How could I what!? I didn't do anything! Why do I have to explain myself to you?!" I snapped back at him

"How could I?! How could you is much more appropriate!"

"Because you know how I feel about you." He mellowed down. "But again and again, you still do things that would hurt me so bad."

"I told you, I would never fall for you. What I feel towards you is something way beyond what you are expecting!" I said.

"Then why? Why are you leading me on? You kept on saying that you never felt the same. But whenever we're together you always act differently compared to when we're with Liam, Emma, and that fucking slut friend of yours." He explained then pointed at Mason. 

"I don't act differently whether we're alone, or with them! What you see when we're together is still the same me when we're with them!" I replied, still mad at him. "And don't call Mason a slut! Like I've said, we haven't done anything. He was about to fall because he was too freaking dizzy to stand straight, so I caught him but failed epically just like what you saw." 

"Oh please! Don't make any more excuses! I'm tired of it! You say one thing and then next thing I know you're going to have a freaking quickie in my closet!" He allowed the alcohol to say what his feeling. 

My fist just connected with his jaw. 

"Ow, that was a solid hit, but I guess I do deserve that." as he somehow got back into his senses and he rubbed his jaw.

"Hey, guys, stop... This has gone too far." Liam said, as he stood between the two of us.

"Hit me again. You hate me right? C'mon!" He was provoking me.

"See. You like being hurt, then you're blaming me for leading you on." I hissed "You are expecting way too much. But you can't accept the reality that I'm not in to you."

"At least I'm not lying to myself." He said as he calmed down. "Let's just sleep, this isn't fun anymore." then he wore his clothes back on and jumped on his bed, without another word out of his mouth.

"Are you okay?" Liam whispered. "Don't mind him; he's just drunk. Let's just sleep this off, okay?"

We did just that...

-----

Next Day... Saturday.

----

I woke up earlier than everybody else but I just laid there. I placed my arms at the back of my head and collected my thoughts.

"I'm fucking tired, tired with all these bullshit. I just want to go home. How can just one week of school be this stressful?! UGHHH! I can't believe this! I should just think positive. Clear my mind of all the negative thoughts. Breathe in, breathe out." I deeply inhaled the morning air, and exhaled it out along with all my misery.