Chapter 19: I want him, but I need you

Hooray for me uploading again! :D

So without further ado, here it is.

Featured Character: Tyler

Featured Song: Be your Everything by Boys Like Girls

P.S. I’m thinking of making this Rated R. oops! :))

----------------------------------------------------

“Tyler!!!!! Stop it! It hurts already!” I yelled at him as he pokes my sides trying to tickle me.

“No! It’s unfair that you’re not getting tickled.” He pouted like a kid and continued poking me.

“I’m not in the mood.”

It has been a week since Kyle and I broke up, and still I can’t be happy. It’s not like I didn’t try. I spend most of my time with Tyler and he’s been trying to cheer me up, but frankly it’s not working. Every time I laugh I’ll suddenly see Kyle looking at me from a far. He’ll adjust his eyes away from us as soon as I caught him looking. It’s still painful every time he ignores me.

I tried texting him once to talk about us but he replied:

 “Not now Alex, I don’t want to talk right now. I don’t hate you, I can’t even hate you even if I wanted to. But sure enough I don’t want to be with you now, maybe even ever. Have a happy life Alex.”

I’ve been holding on to what he said that he doesn’t hate me. But again, he doesn’t want to be me with me. I’m confused with what he wants. If he doesn’t hate me, then he loves me right? Then why can’t he be with me?

“You’re thinking about him again, aren’t you?” Tyler stopped poking me and stared at me blankly as I snapped out and looked at him.

I faked a confused look and furrowed my brows. “Why did you say that?”

“Don’t act naive Alex, I know you are. What do I need to do to cheer you up? It’s getting tiring Alex.” He said getting annoyed.

“Then stop.” I said. “It’s not like I asked you to do it.”

“Thanks Alex, I really appreciated that.” He said full of sarcasm as he stood up. “You keep pushing me away, when I’m the one here doing everything just to make you happy.”

I felt guilty yet I couldn’t contain myself. “If you want me to be happy so bad, then bring Kyle to me. Make him love me again! That, that would make me happy!” I snapped

He turned around and said. “I’ll just go Alex, see you tomorrow.” Then he walked out the room.

The fuck did I just do? I smacked the floor beside me and climbed up my bed and cried my frustrations off.

What am I doing pushing away Tyler?! He’s been there for me since the day I broke up with Kyle. Yes I know that one of his motives for cheering me up is to make me fall for him again. But knowing Tyler he’s doing this not for himself, it was all for me. I know he hates me being this gloomy, but I can’t be happy when at the moment all I want is Kyle.

Still, Tyler didn’t deserve that. I quickly grabbed my phone from my bedside table and dialled his number. I pressed call.

After the 2nd ring, he answered.

“Yes?”

“I’m sorry Ty.” I said sobbing and catching my breath.

“Are you crying?” He asked.