Chapter 16 pt. 1: Confessions

So I decided to divide Chapter 16 into two parts. Part 1 will feature Alex', Mason's, and Tyler's POV. While part 2 will 3 other POVs. It will be so confusing if I put all six POVs in one chapter that's why it has to be divided.

The 3 other POVs will be about the same things tackled in this chapter, but with a different perspective.

Be sure you have read the Stephen Chapter in the Shorties of LITC. It will help you at some point in the story.

Comment any questions you have so far, I'll answer them happily. :D

I'll edit as I re-read it later.

Sorry for uploading so late.

Featured Song: Secrets by One Republic

Featured Character: Alex, Mason, and Jake.

-------------------------------

Alex' POV

After Kyle sang to me, again, we ate our romantic dinner together. I'm still amazed with what Kyle and the others come up with. I didn't think that Kyle would do this for me. I was expecting less from what he had given me. He made me more and more special with every loving gesture he's doing. I can never hate him. I would never do anything to hurt him.

Then again, how about Tyler and Emma? I don't want them to get hurt.  I know by choosing Kyle, I'll be hurting them. Especially Emma, whom I hadn't spent so much time with the past days.

"Baby, is everything okay?" Kyle asked and placed his hands on top of mine on the table.

I snapped out of my thoughts. "Uh-yes. I'm still in awe. This is so surreal." I held his hand. "Thank you baby."

His eyes lit up. "Everything for you babe, I'll do everything not to lose you." He smiled and kissed my hand.

I looked away. I know I don't deserve to be happy yet. I need to tell Emma everything. She needs to know.

"Alex, I know that face. Something's bothering you. C'mon tell me." He said worriedly.

Awwww. He knows me all too well.

"Kyle." 

"Yes?"

"What if I tell Emma about us? Is that okay with you?"

Kyle was silent for a while before replying. "Is that okay with you?"  He threw the question back.

I didn't respond.

He grasped my hands. "Alex, do what you must. If that will make you happy then I'll be happy. If that will make you feel better, then I'm all for it." He smiled. "I'll be behind you with every decision you will make."

I forced a smile as I looked at him. I have a really supportive boyfriend. I love him so much. Okay. I've decided.

"Okay. I'll tell her about us the first thing this Monday."

"Are you sure?" Kyle raised a brow.

I placed a hand on his cheek. "Yes."

He smiled and pressed my hand on his cheek. "Okay. I just want you to be sure."

-

Monday

This is it.

I texted Emma to meet me at football field at 7am. I said that I have to tell her something important. She replied Okay with a smiley.