Epilogue... or Chapter 27 pt. 2... or Chapter 28... Ah Phooey! Just read it. :))

• Dedicated to Everyone who reads/ have read this book!

I don't what this is called but here it is. :))

I can’t leave you guys hanging for a long time, so here’s something that will give a hint about book 2

This will be in Kyle’s POV.

Featured Character: Kyle

Featured Song: How to save a life by The Fray 

------------------------------------

Kyle’s POV

It’s been hours now and Alex hasn’t called yet. I don’t know if I should go there by now or wait until he calls. I tried calling him but he’s not answering his phone. If I go there I might ruin his chances of telling his dad the truth. But I’m really worried. What if his dad beat him up and threw him out? What if he’s now walking the streets, cold and alone? What if… NO! He cannot be dead!

That’s it! I’m going there!

I stopped pacing in my room and got my jacket and keys before heading downstairs.

“Whoa there brother of mine! Where do you think you’re going? Don’t tell me it’s Alex again.” Kevin snorted as he got up from the couch and jumped over it to get near to where I was.

“I have a bad feeling something might have happened to him.” I looked down at the keys in my hand and grasped it tightly. “I need to go Kev.”

“Okay, I’ll come with you.” Kevin said with conviction. I looked up to see if he was bluffing, but he wasn’t.

“Why?” I was puzzled. He was never this pushy when it comes to things about Alex and I. In fact, this was the second time he wanted to help me with Alex. He was supportive of our relationship but he surely isn’t our number one fan.

“Because I won’t let you drive alone with panic clearly seen in your face.” He smirked as he placed his hand on my shoulder. He pressed it a little tightly. “I’ll just get my jacket and we are off. Wait for me.” He bolted up to his room and came down after a few seconds, jacket in his hand.

We both got out the house and locked the door before riding my car.

As I started driving, my heart pounded even more.

“Do you want me to drive?”  Kevin offered.

“I… I can manage.” I stuttered with my hands slowly tightening its grip on the steering wheel. “It’s just… I don’t know… I don’t want to think about it, but I think something might have happened to Alex.”

“Then don’t.” He replied. “Alex is fine. Nothing will happen to that tough coconut. If something did come up, he’ll call you.”

“I guess, but I really need to know if he’s okay, he’s not answering his phone and he usually has it glued to his body.” I said with worry slowly growing and enveloping my heart.

“Just calm yourself down and repeat after me. Alex is fine and I’m just crazy.” He has his eyes locked on me and waiting for me to do it.

“What? I’m not cra—“

“Just do it!” He quipped and rolled his eyes.

And we did in unison. “Alex is fine and I’m just crazy.”

“There! See, don’t you feel any better now?” He has a wide grin on his face that later on turned into a chuckle.

“Very funny, dickwad!”