Chapter 12: Confusion Pollution

Note: Alexander's thoughts are in Italic. Please don't get confused. :)

Here we go guys! Chapter 12! hihihi

Tell me what you think about it, okay? :))

So, yeah. This is the chapter where Alex will be totally confused. :D So hang tight for some revelations. :))

Featured Song: Somewhere only we know - Keane. There's a Glee version of this song. That's what I'm going to use. B) I'm a Gleek, sorry. :)

Featured Character: Is that guy. Read this chapter to know who he is.

I'll edit out the errors as soon as I can get some time to do it.

----------------------------------------------

Friday after Class...

"Lexxy?" Emma worriedly called my name.

"I'm okay. I just have too many things on my mind." I still have my head down.

"You can tell me what's bothering you, I'll listen." She placed her hand onto my cheek.

I looked at her, she was really worried. I grabbed her hand on my cheek, I held it tight. "Just know that I'll never leave you, okay?" I assured her.

"Why are you being this dramatic?" She asked with a confused smile.

"Will you still love me even if I'm not the person you first met? If I changed who I am?" I ignored her question as I tightened my grip. My heart starts to beat fast.

"Of course I will!" She answered. "What's happening? Tell me." Her body faced me as her other hand held onto our entwined hands.

"I..." I stopped. My words got lost. I can't say the reason why. That I maybe in love with Kyle. Kyle. Kyle whom I shall talk to later.

"You.. You what?" She was very anxious to know.

"I... I'm confused..." My voice was shaking.

"With what?" Her face showed confusion.

"With myself." I confessed as my body heated up. I can feel my cheeks getting red. I loosened my grip on her hands.

"What do you mean?" Her brows met.

"I... I'm... I don't know..." I released my grip and messed up my hair. I stood up and walked away.

I just left her there sitting alone. I'm so damn frustrated. "Why is it this hard? Why does it have to be this complicated???"

I stopped walking as soon as someone tugged my arm. It's Emma.

"Alex! C'mon tell me! What's this all about?! You have to tell me." She begged as she was catching her breath.

"I can't. Not until I'm sure." I said as I held her face.

She looked down. "You don't trust me, don't you?"

"No! It's not like that. I'm just not sure of it yet. I don't want to rush into saying it." I lifted her chin up and kissed her.

She pulled back. "I hate you!" she growled as tears started to form on the corners of her eyes. "I hate that I can't hate you!"

I hugged her tight. "Promise. I'll tell you when I'm sure of it."

She tightened her hold on my body. She doesn't want to let go. "I'm afraid, Alex."

"Afraid of what?" I began to feel the guilt and pain.

"Afraid of whatever might this be I might lose you." She said as she looked at my face.