Chapter 24: I'm proud to have you, proud to be yours.

Hello there!!! Here’s Chapter 24 for ya! A few more chapters to go and Bye bye book 1. If I’m not mistaken, there will be 3 more chapters after this. So hang tight for a very surprising ending. :)

Featured Characters: KyLex

Featured Song: Better with You by Kris Allen

--------------------------------

Alex’ POV

The blaring rays of the sun flashed my eyes. It was morning already. I squinted my eyes to have a view of my room. The door is still locked and Kyle is still beside me, sleeping soundly. I got up my bed and DAMN! My body aches so much! Gosh! I didn’t know it would hurt this much!

I limply walked to get some clothes on. After a few grunts, I limply walked to the bathroom as I silently got out the room.

“Good morning!”

My heart fell with the sound of her voice. “MOM!” I whiper-yelled. “You scared the shit out of me.” Catching my breath.

“Language. And sorry if I’ve startled you.” She said as she walked passed me. And then she stopped. “Is Kyle awake?”

“No, he’s still asleep.”

“Better wake him up and tell him to put some clothes on.” She reminded.

“Wha-what?”

“Oh don’t play stupid with me... I heard you moan like a pig last night. And don’t tell me you were playing video games.” She snorted.

It’s really weird that she okay with all of these. I mean, sure it’s a good thing that she doesn’t hate me but the fact that she is okay with these without asking any questions is what’s weird.

“Mom, Dad might hear you! Tone it down will you!” I muttered as my face heats up.

“Your dad went out to buy a few things since we ran out of food after feeding the horde.” She said. “Now, if he’s dressed up, tell him I’d like to have a word with him. So much for not banging you.” She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

“Mom, it’s my fault, okay? Don’t take it out on him.” I defended.

“That reminds me, I need to talk to you to. You have some explaining to do young man.” She added. “Now, go wake him up, get ready, and head downstairs for breakfast.” She spun around and went downstairs.

I facepalmed myself and groaned.

I limped my way to bathroom to do my morning rituals and headed back to my room.

“Hey bum! Wake up!” I shook his body, trying to wake him up.

“Five more minutes mom!” He groaned and flipped himself facing the ceiling. DING-DONG ALERT!

I quickly covered my eyes. Then I realized I already saw that last night. Still I covered it with a pillow. I shook his body again.

“Mom, five more minutes!” He snarled. I rolled my eyes in disbelief.

I cleared my throat. “Uhh, I’m Alex’ Dad. Wake up!” I boomed as I tried to imitate my dad’s voice.

His eyes popped open as his body shoot up. He then glared at me. “Don’t do that!”

I chuckled. “Go get dressed, mom wants to talk to you.”

He got up. “What for?” He asked as I handed him a pair of pajama pants.