Chapter 15: Friends, Flowers, and Fuck?

Do I still need to remind you? Hihihihi the italics things? :))

Like I’ve said, a Shorties Character will appear in this Chapter! His name is Stephen Turner, to be played by Grant Gustin. Yeah I know from Glee again... I don't who else is fitting to play him. Tell me though if you guys have any ideas on who should play Stephen. But a small note though, Stephen will have a small exposure in LITC, but if you wanna know what he's thinking and doing while not in the spotlight, Check out his Shorties Chapters, which will be out a few days after this is out.

This is going to be my Birthday Chapter! WOOHOO! That’s why I’m gonna write Kyle’s POV in this chapter.

Friends... Flowers... and Fuck? Three words to sum this chapter up. :))

Featured Character: Stephen Turner. :) And our two love birds. XD

Featured Song: Fall for You by Secondhand Serenade

Dedicating this to my little brother here in WP! Geh_mr! Sending you love! :)

----------------------------------------------

Wednesday. Gym Class.

“Alexander Reed! Come to my office ASAP!” Coach White’s booming voice startled me as we jogged around the field. He went to his office as I stood silently, wondering if what I did...

“OOH!!! Someone’s in trouble!!” Liam teased in a very annoying tone. “What did you do Alex?”

“I have no idea.” I stared blankly. Still wondering. Then it hit me!

“OW!!!” I growled as a wild football hit my head and I rubbed my head. “Who threw that?!” I scanned the area for possible suspects.

“My bad!” Shouted the devil. He walked towards Liam and me. And if you’re asking for Mason, his busy frolicking the lands of Oz. In other words, flirting like there’s no tomorrow.

“Hey Fag! How are your unicorns? Are feeding them with enough fairy dust and rainbows?” He laughed evilly in his Football uniform.

“Back off dude!” Liam said as he got close in Jake’s personal space.

“Is this your boyfriend?” Jake pointed arrogantly at Liam, and then he pushed him hard. Liam stumbled.

I helped Liam up and he dusted himself off. “No. He’s not. But if that will make you happy then he is.” I said uninterested.

He didn’t make any harsh comebacks. Weird even for him. He just grabbed the football and walked away with an annoyed look in his face. Liam attempted to charge him but I held him in place.

“You’ll just let that punk insult you like that?” Liam breathed heavily with anger and he pointed at Jake who was jogging his way to his teammates.

I looked that way as well, looking for Kyle. It’s been a day that Kyle and I didn’t talk after the incident. Well he texted me day in, day out, but I didn’t bother replying. He became this jealous monster when Tyler came back. He became insecure and this blinded him from the fact that I will never leave him. And after that night, he made me think twice about us.

“Yeah, just ignore him. He’ll get tired of it.” I said

“I guess you’re right. Okay then bro, I’ll see you later. You don’t want Coach White waiting.” He said as he jogged off and waved goodbye.

“Oh shizz. What have I done wrong? I’ve been a good boy.” My thoughts as I walked though the locker rooms to the office of Coach White.