Chapter 8: The Gang is back!!!

Note: Alexander's thoughts are in Italic. please don't get confused. :) 

I got great feedbacks from my friends with the previous chapter, eventhough I didn't feel it was that great. hahaha! Maybe I should always do it like that. :))

Anyhoo! Chapter 8 will introduce a new Character. A Bully. WEEEEE! to be played by... Dillon Casey.

What evil plans does he have? >:)) 

This going to be a long chapter! :) Hope you will like it!

Vote if you like this one! :) and Comment me your thoughts. :)

------------------------------------------------------

Thursday... A new and boring day at school. Emma  is still not 100% okay, so she decided not to go. I wish I was not feeling well today, so I can make an excuse not to go to school. *le sigh*

As usual, I went to school early. I don't know why, but maybe because I just got used to waking up early, and going to school at 7 in the morning. Besides morning strolls are nice. It made my mind free of worries. The morning breeze is good, I can just sniff it all day. and the ray of morning sun touching my skin, makes me all tingly inside, it's like a warm embrace on a cold morning.

I arrived at Vale. and since Mason and Liam was not there yet, I just went to the bleachers on the football field. It is the most peaceful place in school at that time, since there was no one was playing and no one was training that early. I laid myself on the steel seats, looking at how beautiful the sky was. Daydreaming... until my phone rang.

I grabbed my phone and answered it.

"Hello." I said.

"Hi baby! Good Morning!!!" said the guy on the phone, which was obviously Kyle.

"Haven't I told you not to call me that?!" I hissed

"Aw. I didn't even get a Good Morning." suddenly his tone changed, it became disappointed

"Well, everything was Good, until you called me up." I said coldly

" 'cause when I called you up, it became a Great morning, right?" he chuckled.

"HA-HA!" I laughed sarcastically. "What do you want?" I asked

"Nothing, I just remembered you." I don't know why but I can feel him smiling when he said that. 

"Shut up!" He is so annoying. "Why did you really call? Answer seriously this time."

"I really did remember you! But the real reason is that I can see you from here." He said.

"What? Where?" I suddenly rose up to a sitting position, looking around, when I saw him on the other side of the field waving at me. "Oh I see you. what are you doing this early at school?" he didn't  answer and suddenly hang up, as he walked towards me.

"Rude much!"

I placed my phone back into my pocket. He walked up the steel stairs and sat beside me.

"Hey." he said

"Hey." I greeted back.

I felt him staring at me.

"So.. What are doing here this early?" He asked, just to break the silence.

"Nothing. Just relaxing. you?" 

"I was just jogging. Conditioning myself." He said while flexing his muscles arrogantly. Now that he mentioned it, that's why he was sweating up.

"Now I know why you smell bad." I chuckled as he takes a whiff of his pits and shirt.