Chapter 9: Truth or Dare

Note: Alexander's thoughts are in Italic. please don't get confused. :)

Chapter 9!!! WOOT! WOOT!!!

As what the title suggests, there will be a Truth or Dare game in this Chapter!!!! But I'll leave you hanging of course! :))

Btw Mason will now be Played by Darren Criss! I felt that Liam Hemsworth is to manly to play a Bisexual role. so I change him. Sorry for that. :)

hihihi. Drum roll please! *dudududududududum!

---------------------------------------

We entered Kyle's car. I sat at the front passenger seat while Mason and Liam sat on the back. We shut our doors and Kyle started the car and drove off.

The car ride to Emma's was too silent. None of us spoke. until....

"So, Kyle, how'd you and Alex knew each other?" Liam shattering the silence.

"Well, I first saw him on the field, we didn't get to know much of each other because he was in a hurry. But, to my surprise he was my classmate in English." he told the story while driving. "I introduced myself and then he did the same. He was troubled by something when I met him. So I tried to cheer him up."

"I guess that was my fault." Mason said.

Liam and I looked at him. And Kyle took a glance at him from the rear view mirror and returned his look at the road.

"Why? What happened that morning?" Kyle asked.

"Well..." Mason was trying to look for an excuse.

 "I guess he does not want to tell Kyle about it yet. Maybe he doesn't want to have any conflicts with Kyle. Only if Mason knows that Kyle likes me. and still the thought creeps me out."

"He tries to steal Emma from me." I blurted out to save Mason. He was shocked with my answer but I gave him a wink, and he got what I just did.

"OOOH!" Kyle said. "So you two okay now?" 

"Yup." We said together.

"That's good." Kyle said smiling while looking at the road.

We talked the whole trip, and we finally arrived at the Harris' Residence.

I texted Emma before-hand that we will be visiting her today, so it won't be much of a surprise to her and her family.

We got down the car, and walked towards the front door. Before we can even knock, someone flung the door open. It was Emma, who was evidently happy to see us back together. But she was shocked to see Kyle with us. "Kyle, eeeeep!!!!" She shrieked "What are you doing here?" her body was shaking.

"Alex told us that they were going to visit you, so.. I went with them." he gave her one of those "sweep you of your feet" smile.

"EEEEEP! How sweet of you!" Emma blushing and staring at Kyle.

"Ehem.." Liam cleared his throat. "We miss you too Emma." he said sarcastically.

Emma snapped out. "W-What? OH!!!" She realized our presence. "Hi Liam, Mason!!!" then she hugged them both. She turned to me. "And of course my one and only guy, Alex." she placed her arms over my head and attempted to kiss me but Dani gasped behind her.

"Emma, Mom said let your friends in so we can eat our dinner." Dani said giggling with both her hands on her mouth. Then she ran off to their kitchen.

She released her hold on me, and was slightly pissed. "Alright, come in guys. Go sit in the living room first, I'll help set up the table. Be right back." she said as she went to the dining area.