Chapter 3: Uncovered

Note: Alexander's thoughts are in Italic. please don't get confused. :) 

Share 'em. Vote. and Fan (if you really really like me to finish the story). And do share your thoughts about it. May it be Good or Bad. But if it is harsh, just keep it to yourself. :D

So here is where you'll see the answers to probably all of your questions so far. Hope that you'll like this and hope you feel it too. :) And though many things have happened in the story, there's a lot more in store. I'm planning to write 20+ chapters :) so look forward for more twists and heart-pounding(ish) moments.  :) 

And because I love you guys so much! Enjoy!!!!

Featured Character: Emma! XD

Featured Song: Mine by Taylor Swift [Glee Ver.]

------------------------------------------

"I thought wrong...."

"This is probably the worst day of my life."

I sighed as I walked myself home. 

The rain started to pour. 

-Play the Song before you continue! -

"I guess even God sees my misery that he himself, I guess, is crying with me. I mean, what have I done so bad that I have to suffer this pain. It's too weird to even feel this way. She's right. I just met her this morning... but she made me feel like I'm too f*cking special. This sucks. I've been heartbroken before, with girls I've dated for months, but this... this is just so crazy. She's like everything that I wanted." I sighed with every depressing thought that comes into mind.

"HEY KID!!" a man shouted at me enraged. "You tryin' to get yourself killed?!"

"Yes, Yes I do..." my thoughts as I was almost got trampled by the angry guy's Truck. I just looked at him with tears that camouflaged themselves as rain pouring down my face. I saw the guy's face changed from an infuriated look to a face that seemed to understand what I was going through. I looked back to the direction I was going to and continued walking. I couldn't care less if something terrible happened to me. I'm too miserable.

A few blocks away before I arrived home, I thought of what my parents would think. It's not that I'm afraid of them, but I'm too tired to listen to their shit. 

"How stupid can you get?" ,"What's wrong with you? You're so stupid!", "What are you even thinking?", "Are you even thinking at all?" 

"YEAH I KNOW I'M STUPID!" I shouted while those thoughts played on my mind. "--- THAT I LET MYSELF FALL TOO DEEP! THAT I EXPECTED TOO MUCH OUT OF THIS F*CKING DAY!" I blurted out those because it was too to bear inside. I didn't even care if anyone can hear me.

I hiccuped as I try not to cry anymore. I huffed out air enough to fill 7 balloons. 

At the gate of our house, I tried to fix myself.

Though I'm still soaking wet, I entered the gate, then walked to the locked door.

I knocked.

I heard the steps of the person coming to open the door.

As the door opened, I saw my mom, with at first had a joyful expression on her face, but it was washed off, as she saw me standing in front of her, looking blankly at the ground.

She saw the pain in my eyes as I looked up at her smiling, now marked with sadness.

She hugged me so tight and I cried even harder. She didn't care if was soaking wet. She felt my pain and as she hugged me, I can feel my tears falling. I hugged her back.