Chapter 16 pt. 2: Confessions

*drum rolls*

I present to you Part 2! Enjoy!!!

Tiny note: Same day as Part one.  It is still Monday.

Featured Characters: Kyle, Liam, and Emma.

Featured Song: Secrets by One Republic. Covered by Maddi Jane :D

This going to be my first time using a Covered version of a song. JSYK :)

----------------------------------------

Kyle's POV

Finally, Alex had told Emma about us! I would be the happiest person right now, but knowing that Emma is hurting, I can't fully enjoy this moment. Alex doesn't seem to be bothered by it. He's been quite happy, he looks at me a lot during our classes and when I look back at him, he giggles softly then looks away. It's a good thing were in the back row and no one seemed to notice his girly giggles.

After our first class together, we parted ways and I went to my next class where Claude was my classmate.  As usual, our teachers are always late.

"Sup, bro?" He greeted as I sat beside him. "You seem bothered? Something wrong?" He asked as he was examining my face.

Either he's checking me out, or he was reading my face. I'm guessing the second one.

I smiled. "Dude, stop with the staring. Geez, I'm alright, I guess a bit tired. I got off the phone with Alex late last night, and I woke up too early this morning because he needs me to be there when he tells Emma. Then after he did, he made me chase him." I breathed and smiled. "But it was okay. As long as it's for him." I yawned.

He shook his head. "I can't believe it dude. You were never like this when you are with girls."

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my brows.

"You were the one who gets his ways. None of those girls dared to order you around, but with Alex you're like a lost puppy." He said.

I frowned at him. "So? Dude, I thought you're okay with our relationship?"

"I am. What I'm trying to say is, you're changing. And I meant it in a good way." He smiled.

"Changing? How?"

How could I have changed? As far as can remember, I'm still me.

"Well you've been happier. And you are more responsible of your actions now. Still, there's this little problem with your temper." He chuckled.

"I guess you're right."

I guess I'm a lot happier now more than I was before I met him. Alex is the greatest thing that ever came to my life. He fills in the sadness in my heart.

"Of course I'm right! When was I ever wrong?"  He smirked.

I shook my head.

"Anyway bro, there's this chick in my history class, we're partners for this project..." he said, suddenly he became timid. And knowing Claude, he's like this when he likes someone.

"And..."

He sighed. "She said that we need to this project ASAP and she invited me to her house to do the project."

"So what's the problem?" I raised a brow.

"The thing is, she's... I... I kinda... sorta..." He stuttered

"C'mon man, spill it. You like her." I said. "Shish, was that hard to say?" I rolled my eyes.

"How'd you know?"  He looked away and tapped his fingers on the wooden desk.