Chapter 10: Don't you even dare!

Note: Alexander's thoughts are in Italic. please don't get confused. :)

Hihihi! This is it! Chapter 10. After this Chapter, the days will move a bit faster. By faster I mean that things will happen in days farther than each other. :) 

Let the game begin!!!!!! 

A fair warning to all. Most of the dares and questions are going to be as free as it can be. :)) I can't control how my characters act. I just write what they are doing. So don't blame me! :)))

Anyhoo. Our Featured Character is Kyle. Just because! >:)))

And I'll put in a song this chapter. :) Blame it on the Alcohol By the Jamie Foxx. (Glee Version) :D

-----------------------------------------------------

The bottle continued to spin and as it slowed down, my heart pounded. 

It stopped. 

"Whew!" I shouted.

It pointed at Liam. "Truth." he didn't wait for anyone to ask. 

"Okay, I'll ask the question." Mason smiled slyly. 

"Okay." Liam was so sure of himself.

"Okay, smart guy. Have ever had a crush on me?" Mason just blurted it out.

"WHAT?!" Liam shouted in shock, and his face turned red. 

"I'm waiting," Mason raised his brow.

"No, why would I even have a crush on my bestfriend?" He confidently answered and chuckled.

"mmm. Okay." Mason seemed contented with his answer. "Next!!!" Mason shouted as he spun the bottle

The bottle stopped and pointed at Kyle. "Good. I choose dare." Kyle answered immediately as soon as it pointed at him.

He gave me a playful look. 

"Kiss the guy you find attractive, in his most attractive part, in your perspective." Mason ordered. "Nothing gay, it's just a game." He smiled devilishly.

"Are you sure?" I asked nervously, I knew that Kyle would kiss me. 

"I'll do it. I'm no chicken." Kyle said as he scooted near me.

I heard gasps coming from Liam and Mason. 

"Just close your eyes" He whispered as his we were now face to face.

I did just that. I closed my eyes. And then I felt his lips made contact with mine and pulled back as soon as that happened. My body quivered. That was not what I expected. But that was better than expected, because he didn't took advantage of the opportunity. "WHEW!"

Liam just stared in shock of what's happening. He got his drink and drank it straight. He shook his head and slapped himself to toughen himself up, or just to come back to reality.

"Wow, that was... something." Liam said as he rubbed his temples.

"It barely touched. Don't be such a wuss." Kyle said, who was probably drunk.

"Yeah, but still, that gave me chills." Liam said.

"Trust me Liam. It's not what you think." I assured him. "But it was something."

"Alright alright! Let's continue." Mason said who was clearly jealous of Kyle kissing me.

He spun the bottle again. It pointed back at him.