Chapter 7: Flirts

Note: Alexander's thoughts are in Italic. please don't get confused. :) 

WOOT WOOT!! Chapter 7 is here!!!

My mind is about to pop! I'm so weirded out with my life right now! hahaha! anyway! I'll use this as inspiration! XD 

Fuck! I'm crushing on my bestfriend! :(( I don't like it one bit!!! hahaha anyway here's chapter 7.

btw thanks for the reads!!!! :)) keep on reading! XD

--------------------------- 

"WAIT!" Mason stopped me. "Do you really want to do this? What about Emma?" he worriedly said as he looked away from my eyes.

"She shouldn't know about this then." I smirked then I attempted to plant one on him, but he evaded it by moving his head away.

"What am I even doing? This ain't right!"

"This ain't right bro!" he pushed me back. "You're not gay, right? Bisexual even?" He said sweating up.

"I know it's not! But I need to know. I want to know."

"What if I am?" I smiled. "Won't you like that?" I stood up as I try to expose his true colors.

"I-I-I g-guess.." He said as I got near him again and now face-to-face.

"Then kiss me." I said, as I puckered up and attempted to kiss him again.

This time he just closed his eyes as I got closer.

"He's straight! Oh no! He'll think I'm gay! I'm gonna be Liam's slave for a week! Is this his plan to get back with Emma? To say to her that I'm gay? This is really not right!!!"

Then our lips touched. "EW! EW! EW!!!"

He then pulled my head closer to his making my eyes open widely while his eyes are still closed.

"OH SHIT!!! HE IS GAY!!!! Payback time Liam!!!"

I moaned and as mouth slightly opened up, his tongue made its way through my mouth. It kinda felt good. My body suddenly relaxed. My tongue danced with his.

"Am I gay? This can't be! Somebody please save me!!" My thoughts while we were kissing.

My phone vibrated. Someone is calling. 

"Thank Goodness!!!"

I removed my lips from his.

I gasped for air. That was new and intense, still I can't believe he did that, I did that! He bit his lips while he was looking at me and wanting more.

I grabbed phone in my pocket and looked at it to see who was calling before answering.

It's Kyle.

"Why is he calling me?"

"What do you want?" I answered my phone.

"Did you forget about our little lunch date today?" He asked. "I'm here at the cafeteria waiting for you."

"What date?!" I growled at him.

Mason seemed confused. "Who's that?" He whispered.

I turned my back away from Mason. And continued to talk with Kyle.

"I told you about that last night, when I dropped you off to your place. Remember?" He answered and I felt that he was smiling that very moment. "So... Is your gym class finished? I can go there and pick you up if you want."