Chapter 18: Give me Love

Okay. So, I left many hearts broken last chapter. And I want to apologize in advance because of what's going to happen this chapter.

On the bright side though, Tylex shippers are rejoicing, and I guess will continue to rejoice. Hihihi

I'll be switching from Alex' POV to Tyler's POV at certain points. Keep up. [Don't worry; the headers are in BOLD so it's kinda hard to miss.]

Featured Character: Tyler

Featured Song: Don't you remember by Adele. [It was supposed to be Give me love by Ed Sheeran, but when I came across this Adele song, the chorus fits perfectly. Either way you can still listen to Give me Love if you wish.]

P.S. Sorry for not posting for days. On the good side though, this is a long chapter. :D

----------------------------------------

Alex' POV

"I told you, don't wait for me to drag you out!" Kyle said as he grabbed me by the arm. He was in tears, same as me. I know he doesn't want to do this, but it's my fault. I pushed him to his edge. I broke his trust. I broke his heart.

He dragged me out of the car and I fell on my butt.

He closed my side of the car, and jogged his way to the driver's side. "KYLE WAIT!!!!" I shouted and tried to stand up to reach him.

He ignored me and drove off as fast he could.

I fell on my knees as I accepted defeat.

I lost him.

He's gone.

He finally left me.

I cried endlessly on the street not caring if I looked like an idiot.

What was I even thinking? Kissing another guy, let alone Tyler, when I have a boyfriend. I shouldn't have done that. No matter how I was tempted to kiss Tyler. He was in pain because of me, and I know that kissing him would pave away the pain. But I didn't know that Kyle would follow us, and see me kissing him. Still, I shouldn't have done that.

Kyle...

The sound of his name, even in my head, hurts my heart. Sting after sting, I cried waterfalls of sadness.

A hand tapped my shoulder. I lifted my head up expecting that Kyle came back, but it wasn't him. It was Tyler whom has sympathy on his face.

I jumped up to him and hugged him tight. "He's gone Ty." I whispered to him as he hugged me back. His hug made me cry harder. I didn't even mind if it was Tyler, he's the only one who can understand me.

"Yeah, I know, I saw what happened." He said. "I'm here for you, so don't cry." He caressed my head.

I sank in his chest as it calmed me and everything went black.

-

"Alex, Alex wake up." Tyler called.

I tried opening my eyes, but I can't. I guess my eyes were still swollen from crying too much.

"It's okay, no need to open your eyes. Just wanted to check if you're still alive." He said as I felt him smiling.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Well you're in my apartment." He said.

I jumped up from where I lay, and rubbed my eyes then tried opening them up. I squinted to look to where I really am. It was morning, and I was really in his apartment. I suddenly felt a wave of pain in my head.