Chapter 2: Sparks

• इन्हें समर्पित: yvstagram

Note: Alexander's thoughts are in Italic. please don't get confused. :)

Don't forget to write comments and vote, vote, vote! :D BTW, I wouldn't mind if you share this to your friends. :D I would be more than happy if many people will read this and Vote for this. :)

Featured Character this chapter is Mason! [Was previously played by Liam Hemsworth]

------------------------------------------

"You guys stay here. I think I should go talk to him alone." I stood up and left the two as they nodded at me. 

"What the heck am I thinking!? The guy is at rage mode! He may knock me out with single blow!"  my thoughts as I exited the coffee shop. 

"Oh well, I just pray that my handsome face will not get any damage after this talk". LOL

-

I walked the streets of Vale looking for an enraged teenager. And after a few minutes of looking for him, I saw him.

 "Mason!" I shouted as I saw him walking with his head down like something is bothering him.

"Probably me" I thought as I ran towards his direction.

Finally reaching him, I tapped his shoulder, and to my surprise, as he turned his head and looked at me, his eyes were tearing up.

"Whoa! Bi-polar much? From going Godzilla on me at the coffee shop, now you look at me with a crying Barney face!" what I thought at the moment.

"You okay bro? hey, I didn't mean to offend you in any way back there. Anyway, Sorry if I did. I'll just leave you guys tomo---" I stopped as he cuts in and said

"Don't even think about leaving the group bro." I was shocked and didn't expect him to say that after he had gone berserk.

"I'm the one who is supposed to be sorry." wiping his tears. "I acted like a freak back there. I mean who wouldn't be angry, right? You guys were all happy there while I'm rotting on my seat." as he chuckled a bit and his face lightens up compared to when I found him. 

"Something's up with this kid. I know a weirdo when I see one."  I laughed off the thought and I patted him on the back.

"Still sorry for making you feel that." I apologized but I'm still confused as we walked back to go to Liam and to my Emma. MY Emma! :'')

"I mean they were his friends first. He can butt in whenever he wants. Was he jealous with the attention that I'm getting from them? And what's with the waterworks?"  My thoughts as we finally saw Emma and Liam running towards us and with smiles on their faces.

Emma quickly hugged me tight and let goes and pinched Mason's cheeks.

"What happened back there?! You scared the heck out of me!" shouting at Mason like she was his mother.

"And did you cry?" shifted her tone from an angry mother to a concerned nun tone.

"No, something got in my eye. Is it still red?" Covering up for the waterworks he did a while ago.

"Oh, if you say so." Liam said and chuckled.

"Don't ever do that again okay? You guys had me worried. I thought you are going beat the crap out of each other." Emma scolded us.

I just stood quietly and replied with a smile and a nod. "I don't know why but I'm getting really paranoid all of a sudden." 

"Yes Ma'am!" as Mason jokingly salutes Emma and Liam laughs on the side.

Life in the Closet [Book 1] [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें