Chapter 13: Trick or Treat!

Chapter 13: Trick or Treat?

Note: Alexander's thoughts are in Italics. Please don't get confused. :)

Oooooh!!! The 13th Chapter!!!!

13 is said to be an unlucky number. I don't believe that shizz!

But, but, but! Big fat butt! :)) My characters told me that they believe in that kind of nonsense! So with that I'll give them some unfortunate events! :)) Especially that bitch, Alex! >:))) *insert thunders and lightning*

Featured song: Baby, Now That I've Found You by Alison Krauss

Featured character: _____________ will be played by Chelsea Staub. You'll know who she is later.  :))

--------------------------------------------------------

At the Coffee shop near the School.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!" Emma shrilled. We all covered our ears.

"Hey baby, what's with the excitement all about???" I said as I tapped Emma on the back and she stopped shouting and looked at me, all smiles. I saw on the corner of my eyes, Kyle looked at me as well.

"Awwww. He's jealous! He's so cute when he's jealous! Hihihi! Oh my Gosh! I'm so gay!!! I better be straight Alex again! Calm your nerves girl! Hihihi!" I smiled at my thoughts.

Even though me and Kyle agreed that we'll be civil around Emma and the guys, he can't stop but feel jealous whenever I'm close with Emma. He stepped on my foot under the table quite a few times, signalling that I should keep my distance. I ignored him every time.

"OW!" I shouted and grab a hold of my foot. I glared at Kyle, but he was avoiding my eyes.

"What happened to you baby?" Emma asked as she caressed my hair.

I grinned at Kyle as soon as he looked. "I'm okay baby. Thanks, an ant just bit my foot. I just got shocked by it."

"Oh okay." She settled herself back to her seat and continued with her story. "So like I was saying.... EEEEP!!!.... Like Major EEEEP!!!!" she continued with her eardrum-busting shrieks.

"What the heck is an EEEP!?" Liam imitated Emma's shrieks but in a deeper tone.

"The Halloween Dance stupid! Shish! Haven't you guys read the bulletin board???" She rolled her eyes.

"Well soooo-rry!" Liam apologized sarcastically.

"Nerd!" Mason coughed out the word.

We all forced in our laughs, except for Emma, who was now glaring at me. "I'm dead!"

She stood up, and walked away. I grabbed her arm and turned her around."What?!" she growled. Obviously she's angry.

"We're just kidding! C'mon baby." I flashed a smile.

She was quiet and sat back down. She was pouting the whole time.

"I'm waiting..." She said with her arms crossed and tapped her foot.

"For what?" I asked innocently.

"What does she want now?! Shish! This is what I hate about girls! They think that guys are mind-readers!" I mentally rolled my eyes and hissed.

"Aren't you going to ask me out to the dance? The heck Alex!?" she raised a brow.

"Do I need to? Isn't that kinda automatic???" I asked. "Well I can't ask her in front of Kyle. I was kinda hoping to go with him and we'll just spend the night under the moonlit cliff. The cliff where I proposed my love for him." I giggled inside.