Chapter 5: Questions.

Note: Alexander's thoughts are in Italic. please don't get confused. :) 

CHAPTER 5!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

SOOOOO. Chapter 5 will be about the talk between Liam and Alex, and the party at Kyle's house! XD

so I guess, this will have no drama. just suspense, suspense, and suspense! XD

ENJOY!!!!

Liam is this Chapter's featured character.

Do vote and Comment your thoughts. :) Pretty Please!!!! :)

-------------------------------------------

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked as he sat down in front of me.

"It's about Mason" he said blankly. but you can see that he is still bothered by the fact that his bestfriend is(was, still is) Bisexual.

"What about him?" I still asked, though I knew what it was about. 

"Why is he even asking me? I'm not even that close with Mason!." My thoughts while I wait for him to reply.

"It's... I think...nahhh... nevermind...." he hesitated to tell me, as he tried to stand up and leave.

"The Bisexual thing." I said before he even stood up. "It's been bothering me too."

"Not only that bro, he should've told me." He shook his head and brushed his hand through his blonde hair. "I'm his bestfriend, for crying out loud! I should know what he's going through. What his secrets are, right?"

"I guess bro." that's all I can say, like I've said, I still don't know that much.

Silence...

"What should we do then?" I said. " I mean, we should go and talk to them anytime soon right?"

"You know what Alex, I may have a great idea." He said with a devilish grin in his face, as if he's planning something diabolical. "But I'm gonna need your help."

"I'm listening..." I said, with a intrigued tone.

He whispered his plan to me. I nodded at the first few sentences...

"WHAT!?!" I shouted. he backed up and was shocked on how I reacted.

"Please!!!" he pleaded. "That's the only way we'll know if he's really bisexual. Besides, do you think Em would act cold whenever Mason is around if she doesn't have any feelings left for him?" 

"hmmmmmm. You're right." I agreed, but still I'm not that sure about the plan. "But is that the only way????" I scratched my head.

"Yes." Liam answered me straight. "So please! please do it!" he begged and gave me a puppy dog stare.

"Does he even think I would believe his stare? Come on! But I'm gonna do it, just because I really want to know."

"Okay. But if we prove that he is really Bi, You would be my slave for a week! If he's not Bi,  I'll be your slave for a week." I said. with still a little regret with my decision.

"Done Deal!" He said as we shook our hands.

Then the bell rang, 

"See you later Lex." he said. "Don't forget about our deal!" then left before I can even answer.

"This is crazy!!!" My thought as I went to my next class.

"Oh no! It's Biology!!! EMMA!!!" I suddenly remembered.