22

I could barely keep my eyes open. I was woken up at six this morning to get ready for the ball. The maids had made me bathe in rose water when i first woke up. Next they made me shave from and applied rose scented lotion on me. I was so tired I didn't even try to tell them that I didn't need help bathing.

By eight, i was put in a chair to begin my hair and makeup. The ladies sprayed my hair down until it was damp before brushing out my hair. Half my hair was pinned up by a silver rose clip into a ponytail on top of my head. Next was my makeup. They applied red lipstick on my lips, red shimmery eyeshadow, and black winged eyeliner.

My bedroom door opened and Sebastian walked in. he smiled at me for a moment before a frown took over his face. "Are you alright?" he asked me.

"I'm tired," i yawned.

"Leave us," he told the maids. They all curtised for him before leaving the room. He walked over to me. He picked me up and sat me back down on his lap. "I don't know why they woke you up this early, the ball isn't for another few hours."

"Can i go back to sleep then?" i asked, closing my eyes and laying on his chest.

He kissed the top of my head. "Of course but you can't mess up your hair or makeup." i nodded. "I'll wake you up when you need to finish getting ready." He held me close to him as i fell asleep. I woke up hours later when i heard Sebastian speaking to someone. "Just lay the dresses on the bed," he told them quietly.

I lifted my head up off Sebastian's chest. He kissed my cheek. "I should probably get dressed now right?" i yawned.

"Milady, before you get dressed could we fix your makeup first?" one of the maids asked.

I nodded. I moved to get off Sebastian's lap but he held me down. "I'm not in the way am i?" he asked.

"Of course not, your majesty," the same girl said. The maids went to work fixing the makeup that smugged while i was asleep and fixed the hair that went out of place. They stepped back when they were done.

"Thank you all," sebastian said. "You're dismissed." they curtised before leaving the bedroom. I stood up. I finally realized i was only in a thin robe. He could see and feel everything. I wrapped my arms around myself pulling the robe tighter against me. "Don't be all embarrassed now."

"I was too tired to even realize what i was wearing," i whined.

He smirked. "Why don't you pick out a dress."

"I get to pick?" he nodded. I walked over to my bed seeing multiple dresses all different styles and different shades of red laid out. i picked out the least extravagant dress, knowing that today is about Abby and not me. It was a long dark red tank top dress with silver straps and an open back.

I turned back around to see him watching me through the mirror. I raised my eyebrow. "What?" he asked in an amused voice.

"You don't get to watch me undress," i told him. He smirked. "Either close your eyes or get out." he made a point to be dramatic as he covered his eyes. I took off my robe. I was only wearing a red lace thong. I tossed the robe at him covering his head. I heard him chuckle. I slipped the dress on. "You can look now."

He took the robe off his eyes and looked at me through the mirror. He snapped his head around to face me. "You look beautiful." i smiled. He sped into my closet and back over to me holding a pair of silver heels. "May i?" i nodded. He kneeled down in front of me. I lifted my leg up letting him slip the first heel on. He slipped the second one on. He slowly kissed up my bare leg.

I closed my eyes. His lips continued the path upwards until they were on my lips. His kiss was soft, so soft it was like it wasn't even there. He pulled away from me. "You have a little bit-" i said touching my lips. I reached up wiping the lipstick off of his lips.