23

I stumbled up the stairs making sure the books i was holding didn't fall. I froze at the top of the stairs at the scene in front of me. Nate had his arms wrapped around two women's shoulders. I noticed something off with the girls. That's when i saw it; blank stares into space. They were compelled. Looking up at Nate i saw his eyes that his eyes were unnaturally red. I hid myself from Nate's view as he walked them into his bedroom.

Without thinking, i dropped the books and ran to the bedroom. Sebastian was sitting on the couch with paperwork spread out on the coffee table. He looked over his shoulder at me. "Didn't you go to the library?"

"Yeah but i need you-"

he sped over to me before i could finish. He backed me against the wall putting his mouth against my neck. "That could be arranged."

I pushed him off of me. "Not like that, i'm serious."

"What is it?" he asked concern washing over his face replacing the lust.

"I just saw Nate bringing two humans into his room."

Sebastian shrugged. "It's not my job to keep my baby brother from having his fun. As long as he isn't killing them-"

"They were compelled, Sebastian and his eyes were red."

His eyes widened. "What? Shit, why didn't you start with that?" he ran past me. I followed him to Nate's bedroom. He threw the door open. I gasped at the sight before us. Nate had one of the girls under him as he began to drain her. The other was dead on the floor. Sebastian tore Nate off of the girl. "Alexa, heal her," he said slicing his palm.

I ran over wiping some of his blood onto my hand before running over to the girl. I forced his blood into her mouth. After a few seconds, her neck was healed. "Run," i told her. She nodded. With tears in her eyes, she got off the bed and ran out of the room. I turned to Sebastian. "What's wrong with him?"

"He has wolfsbane in his system," he told me, holding Nate against the wall. "Go find Darrian, tell him i need Brianna here now."

"Or you can just give her to me," Nate growled sadistically as he stared at me. "It's not like you're having her anyways."

"Don't fucking look at her," Sebastian growled at him. He snapped his head to me. "Go find Darrian now," he yelled.

I nodded and ran out of the room. "Darrian!" i yelled knowing he would be able to find me. He found me within a minute.

"Are you okay?" he asked, looking me over for injuries.

"Nate has wolfsbane in his system, Sebastian needs Brianna."

He nodded. "Stay out here," he told me before he sped away. Within two minutes he was back with Brianna and another woman. She had rich mocha skin with dark straight brown hair. "Alexa, you need to stay away."

"Not gonna happen," i told him.

He groaned. "Fine, at least keep your distance."

The four of us walked inside. "Maia, i need a chain that can hold him, an iv, a blood bag, and a scalpel." Maia nodded and sped out of the room. Brianna turned to me. "Alexa, stay by the door. If he gets out, run like hell."

I stayed by the door. Sebastian and Darrian held him against the wall as he started struggling. He was smirking at me the whole time. Maia came back with everything Brianna asked for. She tossed the chain to the boys. They tied his wrists to the bed and each held a wrist down. "We can't hold him for long," sebastian said.

Brianna rolled up her sleeves. "Don't be alarmed but i'm gonna draining him."

"Just do it," growled Sebastian. "Before he hurts her."