33

Everything was different now. The smells were more potent. The sounds were louder. I felt the particles of the air against my skin and every single thread of the silk nightgown i was now wearing. I could feel the blood flowing through my veins. I opened my eyes. I snapped my eyes shut as a stream of sunlight hit me. "Alexa?" i heard Sebastian whisper from another room.

"Bash. what's happening?"

"Everything is heightened," he said. "It takes some getting used to. What is bothering you the most right now?"

"Sun in my eyes."

I heard him speed into the room and the sounds of the curtains moving. "I'm sorry, i thought i closed it all the way." he whispered. I opened my eyes. Sebastian smiled as he sat down beside me on the bed. My heart started to beat faster. I felt a million different urges for him. I wanted to feel his skin against mine, his lips against mine. I wanted to be around him, i needed to be around him. "How do you feel?"

"Everything is different. Why is my heart beating so fast?"

"You're finally feeling the mate bond. Me being around you is affecting you."

"Do you always feel like this?"

"When i'm around you." He gently caressed my cheek. I gasped at the new feeling. "Some blood with help with the transition. I'll get you some okay?"

I nodded. He walked out of the bedroom. I inhaled the most amazing smell. I sat up. My entire body felt stronger and new. I started to walk only to speed out through the window. I sped through the woods, the sun was bright and the colors all around me were vibrant. I stopped in front of a trail. I breathed in and snapped my head to the side. I could hear her blood pumping through her veins, the friction of the bones in her body, her heartbeat was louder than any of the other stimuli around me.

I lunged at her. I felt my fangs descend. I sank my fangs into her neck. I moaned as i drank from her. I was torn off of her and thrown against a tree. "Alexa, no!" Sebastian growled at me. He gave her some of his blood healing her. "Run and forget what just happened," he compelled her. She scrambled to her feet and ran off. Sebastian caught me as i went to run after her. "Alexa, stop. You aren't in control enough to drink from a human."

I looked up at him breathing heavily. "I want you," i whispered as I grabbed his face, smashing my lips to his. He started kissing me back. He lifted me up. He sped us away and i felt the mattress against my back.

I flipped us over making us both bounce on the bed. He smirked. "Using your new strength already." he sped us over to the wall. My back was slammed against the wall. "Don't forget that i am much stronger than you, mea soare." he set me down on my feet. "You need to drink."

I started walking but ended up speeding away. "Bash," i yelped. Sebastian caught me and set me down on the stool. "Why can't i walk?"

"You're just not used to your speed or your strength yet." he grabbed a plastic cup handing it to me. "Gentle." i glared at him as i took it from him. My fangs descended. I chugged the cup of blood. Sebastian chuckled. He walked beside me. He wiped the sides of my lips and licked the blood off his finger. "Feel better?"

I shook my head. He raised his eyebrow. "I want you."

He chuckled. "Maybe we should wait until you adjust to everything. It'll be more intense then your other experiences." I shook my head. I stood up from the chair. I dropped to my knees in front of him. "You're not going to listen to anything i say are you?"

"No."

I unbuttoned his pants slowly letting them fall to the floor. His cock sprang free already hard for me. I slowly and softly kissed from his shaft to his tip. I took his tip into my mouth. He leaned against the counter and closed his eyes. I let my fings descend and lightly scrape against him as i bobbed my head up and down. "Looks like you're getting used to your fangs," he groaned. I smiled. I looked up at him. His eyes were closed in pleasure and his mouth was slightly open. He weaved his hand through my hair holding it out of my face. I hollowed my cheeks as he slowly pushed me forward. I let him control my movements as he chased his release. "Fuck, you so good with your mouth wrapped around me," he moaned.

"Mmfh," I moaned around him, the sound of his moan going straight to my pussy.

I reached between my legs. I slowly ran my fingers up and down my wet slit before pushing my fingers inside. it felt intense. "Are you turned on by my cock in your mouth?" i nodded. He held my head still as he released down my throat. I released him with a pop. he helped me stand. He picked me up and sped us to the bedroom throwing me onto the bed. "Strip," he said as he took his shirt off.

"Now that you mention it, how did i get into this?" i asked as i took the silk nightgown off, revealing my naked body to him.

"Didn't want you ruining that dress of yours."

His hands went to my knees as he forced them open. He rubbed my clit with his nose as he licked up my slit. "Bash," i whimpered, feeling an overwhelming amount of pleasure and he was barley even touching me.

"It feels good doesn't it?" i nodded. "You know, i'll be able to make you cum a lot faster now."

"You're a bit cocky, aren't you?"

He smirked. He bured his face between my legs. I gasped. His mouth wrapped around my clit as he slammed two fingers into me. His fingers hit my g spot with every stroke. I gripped his hair holding him still as i came on his face. "I've been a vampire for a while, mea soare, i know some things about transitioning."

"I thought you were just being egotistic." He roughly kissed the inside of my thigh. I looked down to see a hickey where he was kissing. His fangs descended on top of my hickey. "Sebastian," i screamed. My pussy throbed as he drank from me. It was unlike any thing i've ever felt. Every inch of my body felt stimulated with pleasure. My back arched off the bed.

He didn't release me until i came again. I was breathing heavily. "How is that for egotistical?"

"Am i going to cum everytime you bite me?"

"You might."

I grabbed him by the hair and pulled him up to me. I kissed him hard, tasting myself on his tongue. I bent my legs to position him in between them. He slowly grinded his hard cock against my wet pussy. He kissed me softly as he lined himself up. "Oh gods," I screamed as he slammed into me.

He hit every sweet spot inside me as he roughly pushed in and out of me. Sebastian lifted my legs onto his shoulders allowing himself to go deeper into me. He held my waist roughly. "Alexa," he moaned in my ear.

The pleasure mixed with pain made it feel more intense.

He took my nipple into his mouth sucking until it was hard. My eyes squeezed closed in pleasure. "Bash, I'm so close."

His thrusts got sloppier as my legs shook and my pussy squeezed around him. I climaxed around him inciting his. He pulled out. Our cum mixed together leaked from me. He coated his two fingers. "Open," he said. I opened my mouth. He placed his fingers in my mouth. "Suck," I did as he said, sucking his fingers and moaning at the taste of us.

I placed my hands on his shoulder flipping us over. He rested on his forearms and stared at me as i sunk down onto him. My hands rested on his chest as i slowly bounced up and down. He rested his hands lightly on my hips. He never left me as i rolled my hips back and forth. My clit perfectly rubbed against his hip bone. "Bash please," i whimpered.

He squeezed my hips. He held me still as he roughly thrusted up. I fell forward. I tucked my head into his neck as continued thrusting up into me. i sank my fangs into his neck. "Fuck," he screamed as he instantly came inside me thrusting sloppily. I drank from him loving the sweet taste of him. I sat back up and bounced faster on him until i came around him. One of his hands wrapped around my waist holding me still. He reached up wiping the drips of blood from my mouth. "I've never let anyone bite me before."

"Sorry," i whispered.

"Don't be." i leaned down, kissing him softly. I poured all the love i had for him into the kiss. He held the back of my head kissing me back. He tossed the blanket over top of us. "Good night, my queen."

"Good night, my king." he kissed where he marked me. I kissed the bite mark i gave him. We fell asleep with his cock still buried deep inside me.